ToeToeShoes.com / toetoeshoes.com fake shoes

My father ordered 2 of the $85 Nike Jordan shoes recently, 1 for him and 1 for my brother..., the shoes were absolutely fake, this site, company should be reported to the authorities.

N  14th of Jan, 2009 by
FAKE shoes, even though they say they sell authentic products. Blatant false advertising!
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
wow, i just bought shoes from there
N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
A friend of mine bought a pair of shoes never got them. No phone contact.
Be aware.
N  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
I ordered some pairs of shoes from toetoeshoes.com and the EMS had the address - shanghai yi-ping computer designs fabrication co. ltd from China. They messed up my order and offered me a partial refund of $20, after I spent over $600. The site policy states that they sell authentic shoes, but they were all boot leg versions of the real thing.
A  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered some Nike Shox from them for approximately $85 and they are absolutely knock offs. They look good at glance, but beyond that- not so much. I would love to report them if I could. They ship from China and must be making on a fortune. I will never order anything from China, ever again.
N  7th of Nov, 2009 by
If ordered through pay pal you are safe, Pay pal guarantee purchase on buyer behave if you never recieved your shoes. I would report it to paypal they will refund your money back to you.
N  29th of Dec, 2009 by
My son ordered some jordan on this website $211 never got them and the tracking number is fake!!! Dont bother emailing this company you will never get a response. Totally fake! The sad part about this is that this was my son's christmas money that he spent. I really feel sorry for him not getting the shoes that he thought were a deal. What can we do about this company. Can we file a class action law suite.
A  29th of Dec, 2009 by
this is a scam. They send the wrong merchandise than charge your shipping back and forth again to correct their mistakes. They won't talk to you. Stay away. Buyer Beware
N  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
I purchased a pair of Nike air for my son over a week ago and have not received them, I am going to call my bank and have them give me my money back and tell them about this company...FRAUD

New England
A  29th of Jun, 2010 by
how can i get my money back if i live in canada
N  29th of Jun, 2010 by
how can i get my money back if i live in toronto
A  25th of Feb, 2011 by
I order sum jordans boots from them and were fake no leather at all I am to a ashamed to wear them smdh...
N  23rd of Mar, 2011 by
I ordered a pair of rare J0rdans for my boyfriend. They never arrived, and when I emailed them they said they were out of stock and to choose another pair. I told them I just wanted my money back. They did actually refund my money for me. I agree that this company is a scam and if I did get those Jordans they probably would've been fake, but I am thankful that they returned my money to me.
A  26th of Nov, 2011 by
i dont have to say much, its been said. I ordered the OG JORDAN 6 with ""nike air on back", they sent different style, and paint on shoe was messed up, PAID $90, they offered $10 disscount on aonther order?? haah