Tire Kingdom / oil leak after oil change
On Wednesday JAN 16, 2019, I visited Tire Kingdom on Clark Rd in Sarasota Fl for an oil change. The day after the change, I noticed oil spots on my garage floor. I called the manager and he had the car towed back to the shop. Later in the day, they called to say that the car was ready and that the issue was spilled oil on the drip pan during the change. They further said that it was cleaned.
Yesterday Jan 22, I noticed additional oil spots on the garage floor and after checking the oil, noted that it was down by 1 quart. This morning, I brought the car back to Tire Kingdom and asked for the manager. One of the service managers said that he was not in. After checking the car, the mechanic said that he replaced the gasket around the drain plug and cleaned the drip pan and surrounding area.
When I returned home, I checked under the car and guess what, there was oil dripping still!!
Not sure where to go from here, other than bring the car to a Hyundai dealer.
James A Roberson
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - honesty 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unauthorized services
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest and deceptive 
- Tire Kingdom - incomopetent mecahnic / possible fire situation
- Tire Kingdom Boca Raton - awful service