Tire Kingdom — fraudulent air filter
On Monday I had my tires rotated, balanced and alignment performed. They did not have the oil filter so I waited until today, before Thanksgiving, to have the oil change completed.
As I was about to leave the manager, Lee, indicated that the air filter was "very dirty" and that, while it did not need to be replaced today, it should be replaced soon and asked if I wanted it replaced right then and there.
I replied that, no, I'll wait until early 2010 and then have it replaced. He warned me that a dirty air filter may cause the auto to over heat.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Indian Harbour Beach, FL
When I got home I pulled the air filter and it was completely white, as it should have been since it was replaced when I bought the car a few months back. I called back and got hold of "Jeremy." Jeremy apologized for the manager, Lee, and said that "he'd told the shop guys to actually inspect the filters instead of guessing that they were dirty by the number of miles." Can you believe this stuff?
When I asked him how could I ever return and how could I guarantee that my tires were rotated and balanced he replied, "yes, I can understand your question!"
Do not trust this shop!
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - honesty 
- Tire Kingdom - oil leak after oil change 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unauthorized services
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest and deceptive 
- Tire Kingdom - incomopetent mecahnic / possible fire situation