Time Warner Cable / charged for digital box that I turned in at the site
I moved from the above address and five days after I moved, I gathered my DVR and Digital box (total of two items) and went to Time Warner and noticed a long line in the lobby. So I dropped them in the "convenient" drop box right outside the doors that they have provided, and wrapped each one in bubble packaging that was provided at the drop box.
I called to make sure my balance is what was expected (one month), and the lady said I didn't turn in the router box, AND the digital box. Well I told her that I forgot the little router box, but I was 100% sure I dropped the digial box, since I only have one bedroom and I returned both boxes (living room and bedroom). She said that she would adjust the records. I went to drop the router the same way, but there was no crowd and the customer service lady told me to come inside instead if I wanted a "reciept", I didn't really care about a reciept, but I went in anyway. I got a receipt for turning in that item, but she still showed no digital box was turned in, I tried my best to convince her that I turned it in. She basically told me that I shouldn't have used the drop box and should have come inside instead so that there would be a record. I didn't think there was a risk in dropping it a box that they provided for that purpose. They are still waiting for me to pay and are hounding me by phone to pay for something I have already turned in. How can an individual go up against a big corporation who doesn't belief they have the capacity to make scanning, or data input mistakes? Or even to have a check for dishonest employees?
REALLY feel powerless and used. Totally Taken.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - my bill is too high and keeps going up!!!
- Time Warner Cable - internet speed
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet