Tim Hortons / bad service
Ordered a breakfast sandwich and was 1 or 2 minutes past 11 am... Hoque, cashier sold it to me even if I was off ime a little bit (at that time I had no idea what time it was and if Hoque had told me it was too late, I would have ordered something else.) Then I got to the counter to be yelled at by the little lady behind it, that it was over to go back to the line and get something else. I replied back to her that I had paid for it already, that their communication issue was not my problem (at that time I looked at my watch, it was 11:04... But before then I had NO idea whatsoever that it was a minute later than 11 when I was at the cash) She yelled back at me, all agitated, that she had told Hoque that breakfast was over and that was it. She was not making it for me.
Than I thought, why the hell am I going through this after waiting 20 minutes in line. I was asked if I wanted something else, and I said that I wanted my money back and left.
I will NEVER go and/or recommend to go to that location. I am not even that big of a fan of Tim Horton's any ways.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - rip off
- Tim Hortons - food quality
- Tim Hortons - invoices and cash return from purchases
- Tim Hortons - employee adrian nutt
- Tim Hortons - drive through and management