Tim Hortons / bad service

1 4015 Center St. NWCalgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Ordered a breakfast sandwich and was 1 or 2 minutes past 11 am... Hoque, cashier sold it to me even if I was off ime a little bit (at that time I had no idea what time it was and if Hoque had told me it was too late, I would have ordered something else.) Then I got to the counter to be yelled at by the little lady behind it, that it was over to go back to the line and get something else. I replied back to her that I had paid for it already, that their communication issue was not my problem (at that time I looked at my watch, it was 11:04... But before then I had NO idea whatsoever that it was a minute later than 11 when I was at the cash) She yelled back at me, all agitated, that she had told Hoque that breakfast was over and that was it. She was not making it for me.

Than I thought, why the hell am I going through this after waiting 20 minutes in line. I was asked if I wanted something else, and I said that I wanted my money back and left.

I will NEVER go and/or recommend to go to that location. I am not even that big of a fan of Tim Horton's any ways.

Va

Comments

• Sl
      11th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a BELT breakfast sandwich and only received a bagel with cheese. I received it in the drive thru so by the time that I noticed it was to late to say anything. This is the second time that I have had terrible service at this location.

• Mi
      16th of Nov, 2008

I have a complaint against the tim hortons on Indian rd. My husband and I go through the drive thru at least 3 times every day for the same order. I order 1 extra large tea 3 milk 3 suger 1 bag in and a extra large coffee with 2 milk. The tea is always right and the coffe a lways has suger in it. I told the manager and she said "oh well it was one of the other girls". I have a physical disability that makes it difficult to walk, that's why I use the drive thru. I noticed the problem increased when I complained about the inappropriate behavier of one of the girls toward my husband. And his order is always correct. When he goes through the drive thru they tell him his order, so if they know the order how do they always get it wrong? Just wondering what kind of standards Tim hortons really does have. I feel it is harassment towards me because the girl has an inappropriate crush on my husband. I wonder if anyone actually checks up on these stores to make sure they do follow some sort of guidelines. Yours truly Michelle

• Ti
      8th of Aug, 2010

They may have just slipped you the wrong bag, the sandwich counter gets chaotic, especially around breakfast time. It also may have been the person before or after yours. Sorry!

• Ka
      11th of Aug, 2010

We dump the breakfast stuff as soon as OUR clock hits 11. I'm only saying this cause some people like to argue that on their clock it's still 1 minute to 11. The cashier should have just voided the breakfast and gotten you what you wanted, though. There was certainly no need for the yelling.

• Mi
      10th of Jun, 2011

The tim hortans manager at the Tim Hortans in the Esso gas station at Kennedy and lawrence, is very mean. He is not patient and doesnt know how to talk to custormers. While I was jsut looking for my change (not even a minute of his time ) he told me to hurry up. He has said this to alot of people. He also made my friend clean up someelse's mess and now she doesnt even go o Tim Hortans and she used to go everyday!!!. He is not good with customers, and if you are going to serve customers you should be patient and nice and not rude.

• Lo
      13th of Jul, 2011

As a Tim Horton's employee, that is definitely the best thing to do. I hope that that employee that yelled at the customer either got a good lecture, written up, or even fired. The customer yes, should have been able to order another item on the menu that wasn't breakfast.

• Pi
      20th of Mar, 2013

I was treated so disrespectful today by a Tim Horton's Manager at the lougheed hwy gas station timmys in Burnaby B.C. I usually go there every morning yesterday i ordered on of their new breakfast sandwich a got a bagel i was at work when i noticed it so i went there this morning i told the staff what had happened she said she would get the manager the lady would not even look at me or speak directly to me when i asked her name she directed the staff to tell me only her first name and she would not replace the sandwich even though her staff said that they saw the sandwich on their counter that morning. I think that they should give me what i paid for or pay me the difference between a bagel and a breakfast SANDWICH.