Thrive Learning Institute / Misled

I wish to make a correction from my entry on January 21st. I was mentioning that I had originally been contacted by "Platinum Trading Solutions" who never mentioned the name "Thrive Learning Institute" the whole time I was being pitched. In reviewing my notes and going to the website I see that it is really called "Platinum Training Solutions" and is definitely "Thrive Learning Institute" disquised. I say disguised because again, the "Thrive" name is never used in describing their program and if you Google under that name, no complaint blogs come up! But in the "testimonials" section there is at least one person who refers to the program as "Thrive I". Regarding where I stand with Thrive at present, I would say to anybody considering buying their program, Good Luck and get ready for a ride!

Comments

• Be
      11th of May, 2009

Who sold you the package? Platium Training Solutions?

There is no company by that name in Utah's approved list of telemarketers.

File a complaint either way with Utah Division of Consumer Protection as this is the best and most certain way right now of getting a refund.

Also file reports with the FTC and FBI. As well, file a fraud report with your credit card company and get them to do an investigation to do a charge-back on Thrive Learning Institute.

• Li
      30th of May, 2009

Ben There,
    Where do I find out if Infusion Media...(perhaps a name change to Accelerated Business Solutions) is on Utah's approved list of Telemarketers?
    By the way, thanks for all your help and info. It's much appreciated.
    Lied2

• Be
      30th of May, 2009

The approved list of telemarketers is at: http://www.consumerprotection.utah.gov/lists/telemarketers.pdf

You can also email or call the Division of Consumer Protection to check with them directly.

Good Luck.

• Zo
      4th of Jun, 2009

Here is everything you need to know about this company and the dozens of other names they hide under. I got a call from them and one of the first things they wanted to know is how many credit cards I had and about how much available credit I had. Geez, I can't believe anyone falls for that.

• Mi
      20th of Aug, 2009

All of these Utah online businesses are scams plain and simple . They have new scam websites popping up daily from there. Thrive has now changed it's name 2 or 3 times and they are not going to stop . The Attorney General whom they helped to get reelected is not doing much if anything about all of these places, so it is up to us to expose them for what they are; scams and thieves . Thrive can change their name all they want they will still be a scam

My list of Utah scam companies are
    www.internetpowersellers.com, www.theshipper.com, and www.gogodropship.com Thrives new names.

• Bo
      18th of Mar, 2010

None of you know what you are talking about. Thrive has always been, and still is named Thrive. The other company names that you come up with are in fact, different companies. I assume that based on your limited understanding in business that you didn't know that companies create relationships, and partnerships. Thrive learning is solely a coaching and training company. They do not do any type of marketing for new clients. That is where the other companies come in. They are either marketing companies, or companies that YOU initial signed up with for some type of education/information regarding Making Money Online.
    So if you have a issue with the service, you should point the finger where it belongs, at YOURSELF. Thrive is an education company, they provide education. It is up to YOU to ask questions, follow through, and make sure that you stay 100% committed... You are starting a business. It doesn't happen overnight, and it isn’t easy. I guess that's why when people fail they tend to blame others for failure... Bottom line it is up to you to stay committed and follow through...probably why they have worked for someone else all of their lives. ... They aren't willing to commit the time and follow through to make it happen.

• Ra
      17th of Nov, 2010

C Future:

I hate to tell you, but Boston King is right. These are all different companies, some of which exist, and some do not. Some, like thrive, are scammers... and some are legitimate businesses. BK may be a littler harsh, but blaming every name you can come up with is equally wrong and inappropriate. Man up- you made a mistake.I am not surprised, because based on your post, you do not seem to be the sort of person who is willing to do any research on anything. Case in point, it does not take much if any time to see that, contrary to what you say, this statement is false:

I see that it is really called "Platinum Training Solutions" and is definitely "Thrive Learning Institute" disquised (sic)...

Two completely different businesses, in two completely different cities, run by different people, and, most importantly, one is a legitimate business (albeit not telemarketing) and one is a scammer.

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

I have located the owners and scammers / contact the Utah BBB / Utah Consumer Protection / & the FTC as they have cases open currently to file criminal charges against the owners.
    NJ Corporate / Nicholas Johnson