Things Remembered

personalized business card holder

Clackamas, Oregon
thingsremembered.com
To Whom It May Concern:

This email is to complain about your Clackcamas Town Center Things Remembered location. My boyfriend and I just had our two year anniversary. After recently opening my own Law Firm my boyfriend thought it would be a perfect anniversary gift to get something for my office. He was GOING to get me a business card holder and display. Because the store did not have the business card holder in stock that I wanted we had to put in an order for it. I filled out the order and gave it to the lady who was working. She DID NOT confirm with me that everything was spelled correctly. My boyfriend paid for the order and we left. About a week later I got a call informing me that my item was ready to pick up.

Yesterday, Jan. 20, 2018, my boyfriend and I went to go pick up my order. I spoke with Cheyanne. She brought my item out, showed it to me and asked if this it what I ordered. I looked at it and told her no, the name is spelled incorrectly. She went on to tell me that the girl who originally helped me said she wrote the name out and asked me to confirm it. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. I would have told her the name was wrong. Why the hell would I confirm the wrong name?! Instead, she wrote it AFTER I had already LEFT the store WITHOUT CONFIRMING THE SPELLING.

This is horrible customer service. Why in the world would YOUR EMPLOYEES not CALL someone if they weren't sure of the name?! This was custom ordered. It was also the last one of it's kind. There was only one in stock in the "warehouse." Cheyanne told me they weren't going to refund us because I apparently confirmed the name, which I NEVER DID BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER WRITTEN OUT WHEN I WAS THERE AFTER I ALREADY WROTE IT.

Not only is my personalized item INCORRECT, but now my anniversary gift from my boyfriend is completely ruined. Why the hell would I want something for my business that has my name spelled incorrectly?? My boyfriend was so pissed off he couldn't even be there, he had to walk away. I eventually got my money back, but I walked out of the store pissed off from horrible customer service, giftless for my anniversary, and annoyed I had to drive 45 minutes there and another 45 minutes back home for NOTHING.

This is HORRIBLE customer service and by far the worst experience I've ever had with any company. This is not a good first impression with TR and I expect it to be fixed promptly.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  21st of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
With respect, what do you expect them to do?
N  21st of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Attorney? Learn spelling and punctuation. You can’t even spell the name of your town.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree