The Stephen Hayne Law Firm / Scam and Fraud artist Stephen Hayne Attorney at law in Bellevue and Seattle. www.theduifirm.com

1 215 - 3326 160th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (425) 450-6800

My wife and I hired this law firm theduifirm.com in the year 2012 and they stole our life savings. Do NOT hire this attorney. He will take yor retainer and then never do any work for you. He is rude, dishonest, unethical, nasty, difficult, will never answer phone calls after you have paid him, and he is extremely violent and unstable.

Furthermore, he does many illegal things and loses cases. He is so unethical, that he cheats clients out of their retainer money, hires lazy process servers, threatens his clients and the people that he files against, and resorts to other illegal tactics in order to cheat the courts, and any other system. Stay away from this practice, there are many good attorney that you can choose from.

Da
Feb 4, 2015

Comments

30th of Aug, 2018

This post looks like one that was paid for by reputation companies who pay by the hour to people to post fake reviews. Author wrote "my wife and I hired" which is odd given that this firm represents DUI driving cases not marital/divorce cases.
    Not only did he answer my call to him on first ring (after hours) but he then called me on a Sunday so I could talk freely, etc..., and he never asked for a penny from me.
    His advice has been invaluable and gave me much-needed peace of mind!
    Having formerly worked for a social media company I can readily spot fake reviews and this 2015 review by DavidChang234 looks fishy, especially given this attorney's incredibly positive reputation.