The Right One / Take money and leave without resorce!
Dating services have it made. They take our money and then provide poor service and leave us with no recourse. I signed on with their serivce to provide nine dates at a large sum. I told them my specific criteria and also that another service would not take my money as they did not have enough quality dates in my age range. They assured me that they did. The first three dates were older than I set for my limit, out of my income criteria, and in my profession that I clearly stated I did not want to date. In the end the mangaer told me that I needed to broaden my age requirements as I was not going to find dates in my age range. They have refused to refund my money and I am being told by lawyers that I can sue them but that I won't win. I say enough is enough these agencies get away with it and there must be a recourse. If enough of us complain we can get some lawyer interested in our complaints. I say let's go for it. Until then if anyone has gotten money back from these people let me know.
More The Right One Complaints & Reviews
- The Right One - Fraud! 
- The Right One - Scam and cheating! 
- The Right One - The Right One can get you killed! 
- The Right One - Fraud, Scam, Sales Pressure 
- The Right One - Awful experience 
- The Right One - Stay away from this company
- The Right One - Dating Scam
- The Right One - Not very loving
- The Right One - not true, i am getting married
- The Right One - Fraud