The Phone Wiz / Unauthorized billing

This is in regards to Steve Pierson the CEO and Brett Walker his partner and the scam their running called the phone wiz. Don't trust these 2 guys whatever you do. They took over $400 from me to promote my site and didn't do a dam thing. Don't get taken in by their scam. They said they would work with me and 30 other people to promote my site and that I would be one of the 30. Once they had my money they wouldn't return an email or any of my phone calls. Its people like these who are lazy and can't earn an honest living they need to trick people and they should be jailed! I'm in the process of filing charges against both of them. If there is anyone out there who can help please let me know. Steve and Brett keep hiding behind your computers you ###ing scammers!

Ne

Comments

• El
      25th of Feb, 2009

I have also been taken by these scammers. They sold me the website and promotional packages. Their promotional company clicks2you show that I am getting hits on my site. The counter i installed does not. All three of the promotional packages I purchases are showing the same incremental count...statistically very long odds...:)

pure theivery.

I am happy to join in any actions against them.

• Iz
      26th of Feb, 2009

How do you check with clicks2you if you get any hits? I think I was taken by them too.

• La
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I am in the same boat you guys are and it's still sinking. I got the web sight and it sits there and does not do a thing. I even got a blog to try to help with my sales and still not a thing I haven't much money in it cause I can't afford it. but talk about a bounch of bull ### these guys say you can make money. I'm sure they are from people like us putting it in their pockets and then run. I belone to it still but getting really pissed off about it. had it for a month and nothing but a pissed off wife couse all my time is on the putter trying to figure this out that is hopless. something needs to be done to these guys and click bank. Larry www.thephonewiz.com

• Pe
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Yep me too, Not a dime made to date, I too have the counter on my site and it does not change but clicks to you reflects they sent 3, 000 hits to my site. Pure B.S. 3000 hits and no sales yeah right. Oh and they don't even reply to emails. I also got the email about the 30 person thingy and well I told them to shove it in not so many nice words. So,
    yeah I would love to join your claim/suit against them.
    Paul

• Mi
      11th of Mar, 2009

I'm still waiting for e-mail from them on what's going. I have never been taken by a scam such as low as this.
    I would like to see these people in court, then behind bars.

put me in for the suit
    mike j 3/11/09

13th of Mar, 2009

Little bit of justice. I was taken by these sammers as well for various charges by clicks 2 you and a website that just takes up space on the web. but i called my banks fraud dept and they called clicks 2 you while i was on the phone the fraud dept talked to them then i did, clicks 2 you didn't hesitate to give a full refund. it's just a small step but at least i got my money back!! i urge anyone taken by these charges to do the same and mention to the bank and click2 you they are all over ther web as a scam!!!

• Al
      13th of Mar, 2009

I just signed up with these guy, s But my question is do the downloads work, I mean can you download to
    Cell phones, If So! I have never trust getting Traffic through a company like Clicks 2 you, Or any other name
    The best traffic! is The one's You generate through advertising, Blogging, and Forums, All I would Like To Know
    From Someone Is Do The Download's WORK"

Al.

• Bi
      14th of Mar, 2009

I just purchased the phone wiz from allappsportal along with clicks2you ad service and clickbank. I checked allappsportal out with the BBB before purchasing but they had limited info. It wasnt until I started surfing and found you guys that my skepticism became a real issue. Now that I know clicks2you is a scam, I too am concerned that the whole program is and elaborate sceam. Has anyone paid to download from their site to test? Should I cancel all three services?

Jscruggs

Alabama

• Vi
      17th of Mar, 2009

let me join your law suit i have emails i saved everything that was ever sent to me phone numbers names and i purchased something from e-bay brett said i needed as well as the clicks to you and they have me on a monthly charge of 4.95 pr month for 3 yrs so yes contact me my name is virginia morris smorris172@yahoo.com is my email i also had a different ceo and founder but brett walker i talked to and at tech support i spoke with someone named jimmy

virginia morris

• Ra
      21st of Mar, 2009

same here...click2 you and skyscraper ads are all run to them and they have taken my money and done nothinbg. Whatever u need they need to go to jail.ransofar@comcast.net. I am calling my bank 23mar and getting the fraud dept in on this.

21st of Mar, 2009

I purchased this service on feb 2 since then I have also advertised it in several places including clicks2you. After several hundred in advertising costs and several hundred thousand impressions and several hundred clicks on these ads not a single sale. I put a counter on my ad and it shows over 200 visitors. It is my impression that they reroute any lookers to their home site and are making direct sales bypassing anyone who purchased their service for resale thus havesting all the potential sales anyone has drawn in to them. They keep saying that I have done a great job and to keep up the good work as the sales will follow. When I accused them of fraud and harvesting my client sales they stopped communicating with me. At this point I am sure they are another fraud on the net. Count me in

• Ha
      21st of Mar, 2009

Here it is some three months later and not one hit on the site and when I went to check the referral link it was dead. I've been taken and to date it has produced zero dinero. I want satisfaction along with you all. I am legally blind and was hoping to supplement my disability income..yeah.right!
    Let's bring these knuckleheads to justice...soon!

• Mi
      21st of Mar, 2009

HEY PEOPLE, I EVEN PURCHASED THIS ### TO DOWNLOAD. THE ### I PURCHASED WAS JUNK. IT TOOK SO LONG TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING, THE QUALITY OF DOWNLOADS SUCKED, AND THE PISSPOOR SELECTION OF MUSIC WAS DIFFICULT TO FIND, PLUS YOU HAD TO DOWNLOAD SOME STUPID SETUP TO GET IT TO HALF ### RUN.
    THIS IS FRAUD
    mikesspace@comcast.com
    mike

23rd of Mar, 2009

Here's another one. I am as stupid as the next guy, trying to make a quick buck. These people hung me out to dry also. Put me in on the law suit. These guys need to pay. I also purchased Monthly Traffic Marketing Service for $4.83 per month, Click2you got $30.00, and the site got $19.00. Not a ton of cash, but these days are hard out here.
    colwellchris@rocketmail.com
    Chris

23rd of Mar, 2009

Hey all! Call this number to get your refund in FULL! (614) 921-2450 or toll free @ (877) 294-0273. This is the # for 2checkout.com. These are the people who you should have been billed through. All you need is your e-mail address and you will be asked to verify your billing address. Refund will be received within 7-10 days. I'll get back next week to see if they really refunded me.

• Da
      28th of Mar, 2009

Hi all you people who got scammed...myself included. I am soooo disappointed. These guys are clever. "clicks2you" and "allappsportal" and "thephonewiz" are all the same people. I see now that they advertise "get your own website and make $1000.00's per day" and I suspect that they anticipate people asking for refunds on the website. But here is where they make their money...it is on purchasing their "clicks2you" service "skyscraper ads" etc. I myself purchased 10, 000 clicks but when I found out that clicks2you is not delivering the exact amount of clicks they promised and they are making up, the amount of clicks that they send to your site; that is when I cancelled everything by calling "sales@2co" and I got all my money back !! Unfortunately, I checked on the complaints regarding this company after the fact instead of before hand. I will never do that again !! I wasted a lot of time !! beware of charges that might show up on your cell phone from "apps" for $9.95 . I read about this from another person who was complaining also. I would also suggest that you call your phone company and have them put a block on your phone account so that no one can charge your phone for services ( this includes the regular home phone - not the cell ) Good luck to you all out there and I hope that we can all somehow make money on the internet one day. I, for one, am a little bit wiser now !!

• Ci
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Look at both of these sites, under ABOUT and CONTACT. Same people.

Also they have 2 listings on the BBB site under ALLAPPSPORTAL.

Business Contact and Profile
    Baton Rouge, LA 70801
    Website: allappsportal.com
    File Open Date: February 2009
    TOB Classification: Internet Marketing Services
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Business Contact & Profile
    AccidentalMillionaire <----IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT
    accidentalmillionaire@relationweed.com
    accidentalmillionaire@brushvent.com
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If they are scammers why doesn't the FBI go to the addresses on all this stuff and find them and arrest them? England is arresting scammers thru Interpol. Why not the USA?

3rd of Apr, 2009

I just want to add to this list and confirm that these alegations about these people is true as well, from my personal experience!!! So, I will cooperatate in, as some of you have said, validating these claims in any legal actions taken.
    johnnyalakid@yahoo.com

• Fr
      14th of Apr, 2009

I agree its a scam and I actively edit all your spam ads that appear on my classified sites to a direct download

I called the idiots that run it and pleaded with them to stop posting on my sites ... He said he would but so far I still get too many. Heck I now even change the link so I get clickbank commissions.

** Note clickbank no longer runs there links so you are all losing out.

Thanks all you scammers your both scammers and spammers - thats the worse breed of all

15th of Apr, 2009

these people are really ### hole like you said there making money off people like us. sad as is there some much going on out there that this nothing compare to scammer that get a way with big bucks we all are hoping for the american dream that not real. bad stuff happens to good people bad people get way with it all scamming people like us