The LVMT Business School / Fees Refund

1 75 A Greenfield Road,Aldgate East E11EQLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02074569060-61-62

Respected Sir/Madam,
My name is Anu Augustine and working in NHS as staff nurse in Stevenage Lister Hospital. Through search engine I have found this site and I am not sure whether this is the right place to complain this appeal. If don't please forgive me.
My cousin Mr.Manuraj kannanchira has remitted fees for applying student visa but unfortunately his visas got rejected both times. So from since he is asking for fees refund. He has submitted all the documents that the college asked to send for this. Still no news and hence he tried with his some other relatives in UK.
Finally he have given me the authority to deal on this matter on behalf of him and I have send all the copies and correspondences to them twice with the application for refund.. The 2nd post send by acknowledgement got the proof as received the post.
Since the tel.numbers are not working and emails are not getting replied and there is no way to get in touch with the college or even for an appointment.
I am eagerly waiting for your valuable advise or help for to solve the problem.
I will send you all the documents and correspondences that I have got if i am complaining to the right place.
Sorry for the inconvinience caused.

Yours Sincerely

Anu Augustine.

Comments

• Se
      1st of Feb, 2009

Person to chase is Sunny Ahonsi / Iyi Ogiehor/ Rosa Landers
    Take their names to the office of fair trading and court for your refund..
    They are, and have always been a bunch of "crooks & cons"

2nd of Feb, 2009

Dear friend

LVMT college has been closed . its been bankrupt

Regards

Fazal

London

(Former Student of LVMT)

• St
      15th of Feb, 2009

Hello there,
    I think that's correct - when I was passing by I saw a note of administration in the front door.
    Regards,
    q

26th of Mar, 2009

Well,

I have worked with them I I think that my complaints to the Home Office might have triggered a series of investigation which may well have contributed to their bankrupcy. The least I can say is that those fellows had less than ethical business attitudes.

If we can join more people with similar complaints, I will be in favour of a suit case joined against them .

I will be availabe to individuals interrested in contacting me through this website.

wish you well

Jack

• Bu
      26th of Mar, 2009

My name is Anu Augustine and the work in NHS works as staff member nurse in Stevenage scheduling person hospital. I have discovered this stand through the search engine, and I am not affirmative this whether is the correct place complains this appeal. If do not have to like forgiving me.
    My cousins Mr.Manuraj kannanchira forgave Fei Wei to get visa using the student, but his visa obtained unfortunately rejects two times. So from, because he requested the expense refunds money. He submitted the institute to request all this article which mailed for this. And still did not have the news he to attempt and his other relatives in England's.
    Finally he gave me in this question the authority deal to represent him, and I had two times deliver all copies and the correspondence to them by to the application which refunded money. The 2nd post delivered by the acknowledgment obtains the proof achievement to accept the post.
    Because tel.numbers does not operate, and the email has not obtained replies and does not have the means to obtain keeps the contact with the institute is even the appointment.
    I waited for earnestly your valuables advice or the help for solves the problem. I will deliver all this article and the correspondence which you I have, if I complain to the correct place.
    The regret was inconvinience causes.
    Presents respectfully

Anu Augustine.

13th of Jun, 2009

Dear Anu Augustine
    When did that happen, that they received the money?
    If they knew they were no longer a going concern, ie that they were about to go bankrupt, they should not have accepted any monies for goods or services that they knew they would be unable to deliver.

If I am not wrong, by accepting those monies they did commit a criminal offence indeed.

If they are under administration, your best bet would be to contact the relevant administrators.
    John

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2009

My name is Marceline and i am resident in the UK. I am so sad to learn from the comments on site that LVMT has closed down. I am writing on behave of Aniemeka O Emmanuel in Cameroon, who paid the sum of 3, 840, 000 (appro £4, 000+) for tuition fees. The student was declined an entry clearance visa and Mr Aniemeka has made several attempts to get a refund with no Response. I would like some advise as to how to pursue this matter on behave of Mr Aniemeka who is currently in Cameroon and can only communicate through phone calls or emails which not active at the moment. I would appreciate any comment on this. My email address is cityofkingdavid@yahoo.com

16th of Nov, 2009

Hello,
    I have the same complaint like others. My friend who is not in the UK got addmission in this college and visa got rejected. He never got the refund back. I am with you guys to file a case against this college.
    Contact me on "faizishblue@yahoo.com

• La
      22nd of Dec, 2009

hi
    i am one of the student og this college
    but i did not get time to study here because when i reach here
    this college was close
    i do not know from where i get my money back
    i will never every for get those person
    and will never every like to forgive them
    they destroy my life
    i am not concern about money because u can get money
    but u can not get that time which has gone
    this college wasted 1 year of my life
    and this one year has change my whole life
    what i was and now what i am it is all due to them
    i am very angry
    now what i can do
    y i am saying this because i was the last person who got visa from this college
    i am the last one
    i do not feel happy to come over here in this country on this college

• Au
      30th of Jan, 2010

hi
    i am Auragzaib from Pakistan.. i have paid the fully one year fees of this college which is around 2thosand pounds. But not a single respone i have got yet from them, several mails i have wrote to them even the documents which they asked at the starting were whole my complete.
    please do contect
    meramessage_zaibrajar@hotmail.com

5th of Feb, 2010

Hi there,
    im Joseph from Uganda i applied in the same college i paid there fees but i was denied Visa so iasked for my refund but in vain .kyobej@yahoo.com

• Ol
      5th of May, 2010

pls guys i want you people to noitice me when the school has resume back pls cos i got there ###ing unconditional letter but now the school has been bankrupt pls you can nitice me on my email HASSAN_DRS@YAHOO.CO.UK or bell me on 2347087845609 nGod bless you people.ONE LOVE MY BROTHER.

9th of Dec, 2010

Hello sir / madam,
    I want to send you a complain about my refund fee. I had applied to this college since 2007 I paid my fees and they refused to issue me a student visa so I need to know any development form you as soon as possible . Even if you can't refund me please let me know, so that I will know where I stand please.
    My name is KHADIM SECKA you can contact me on +220 7928439 / +220 9928439, or to my e-mail account: seckabaye1@yahoo.com / beerndeh@hotmail.com

9th of Dec, 2010

Hello sir / madam,

1st of May, 2011

They had this problems for years but they still somehow managed to get the permission to trade, according to my last knowledge they joined with City College of London, CLC, opposite of Bricklane. Lvmt was shut but still traded, however we got many more colleges of this type and are stil in the market. I was a student for years and lost not only money but also faith of my parents as they have a very high hope. Anyways back to basics, its closed now, but could anyyone please tell me how to trace them.

• Lu
      1st of Aug, 2011

My name is SEGUN. I paid the sum of 2000 pounds to LVMT BUSINESS SCHOOL in 2006 and i have been asking for my refund since i was denied a visa by the British Embassy in Lagos, Nigeria.
    I sent several letters of refund to the school but all my letter were returned back to me that the school has been shut down.
    Pls, let me know the best way to recover my money.
    Thanks.
    Pls, contact me through my email: segunademoye@yahoo.com

• Eb
      22nd of Dec, 2011

My Name is Mr.Ebrima Jatta i have remitted fees for applying student visa but unfortunately my visas got rejected three times. So from since i have been asking for fees refund. I have submitted all the documents that the college asked to send for this. Still no news and hence i tried with some of my friends in UK.
    The 2nd post send by acknowledgement got the proof as received the post.
    I am eagerly waiting for your valuable advise or help for to solve the problem.
    Sorry for the inconvinience caused.
    but if this is the right place this is my email dixing40@yahoo.co.uk

• Gb
      31st of Dec, 2011

Hello to all;
    My name is Gbadamosi Muritala Wale.I applied to thesa school but my money was not refund

• Lv
      27th of Aug, 2012

Hello guys, I used to be lvmt business student before they closed down and one of my course mates informed me that she saw the school management/directors''Sunny, Sarah etc'' at 7 kings road, illford, but they have changed the name of the school now.
    if anyone want to contact them you need to locate the area and start searching for the name of the directors around seven kings road, illford.
    my name is olu and my contact is llovelyg@yahoo.co.uk

• Is
      10th of Apr, 2013

In 2004 Me and my four friends got student visa.When we reached London they informed us they can't start the course with five students.So we tried to work in nursing homes as adaptation nurses.I was not happy about this and I requested refund after 7 months I made multiple trips to the school .They said many excuses and didn't refund my money. Finally I got a chance to meet Sunny and I explained my situation and I got half of my money back.My friends didn't get their money but they are working in the UK now.