The LimitedBad Customer Service

1 Review updated:

I ordered 2 skirts, size 6. I found out I needed a 4, so I mailed them back for an exchange and then received my 4s. I decided to return the 4s because they were also too big.
I did not have a return label in my package. I found I could print a new one online. Now the question was, what is my order number? Was it the same # from when I ordered the 6, or did the 4 have a new order #? I emailed Customer Service to ask.
They responded with a generic "Thank you for your question regarding order #__(a totally random number here, not the one I referred to)___. To return a package, put the label on the outside, blah blah blah."
Um okay, that got me nowhere. I tried looking up the random # the generic email mentioned, but that number was not found.
I decided to print a label from my original order number. It said "label has been sent to your printer." nothing. So I decided to have it emailed to me. It said "label has been sent to the email provided." Nothing.
So now I have to go return it at the friggin store, which is 45 minutes away from me... and I work 15 hours a day so... how can I find the time for that?!
BOO on the Limited. BE CAREFUL, don't order from them online unless you know you're getting the right thing, cuz this is a pain in the butt!

Sa
Nov 11, 2014

Comments

• Ta
      Nov 11, 2014

This is all your fault. You do not work 15 hours per day.