The Grommet — Calendar
The first week of December 2016, I purchased a calendar as a Christmas gift. The Calendar arrived on time, but only after looking at the calendar I realized it was for 2016. Why would they even be selling a 2016 in December 2016? The listing did state it was a 2016 calendar, but the information was not that obvious. I would not expect anyone to be selling an outdated calendar at full price. The fact that they were even selling this product, leaves me no trust in the company or its products.
More The Grommet Complaints & Reviews
- The Grommet - Terrible website 
- The Grommet - I will not buy from them again!
- The Grommet - Shipping
- The Grommet - Awful customer service
- thegrommet.com - I can't reach the seller and return my money
- www.thegrommet.com - They refused to accept my card
- www.thegrommet.com - Seller refused to take stuff back
- www.thegrommet.com - Seller doesn't provide any help, but our order was lost
- The Grommet - rock bocce tumbling bocce game