The Divna Clinic / Face fillers

Aug 12, 2015
The Deniv Clinic
Varna Bulgaria
The Surgeon. Dr Daniel Yankov put fillers into my cheeks. But placed them too high, above the creases each side of mouth The filler was to be placed in the creases to flatten them out. My cheeks are now bulging as a result. I went to see him, I asked for the filler to be removed, he replied that this was imposible, due to the filler being permanent, he would not accept that the filler causes the swelling. When I complained more, he replied, You don, t have cancer are anything. you are not failing away are you. I was so shocked that I just left.

N  12th of Aug, 2015 by
The Clinic is the Divna clinic I know it. This Dr is not even qualified Most Drs in Bulgaria have fake credintials. Daniel Yankov is a very rude individual. In fact he does not like when things go wrong. And on top of that, there are no Gov body, s to complain to in Bulgaria. So Dr, s like him can get away with anything, without fear of reprisals
A  13th of Aug, 2015 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes. A clinic to stay clear off. I heard about reputation from a french woman who stayed at a hotel where I worked in golden sands.
A  14th of Sep, 2015 by
Daniel Yankov plastic surgeon varna Divna Clinic He provides plastic surgery. Face fillers.and beauty treatment is provided by his wife. He is a fake. Be very careful with him. If he takes a dislike to you he may not do you any favours, if he is working on your face.