The Canadian Homeworker Review And Employment Directory / Fraud, scam over the internet!

1 90 Edgehill drive # 416Barrie, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 705-735-3427

This company and the ones they mention in their book, who are all over Canada, the United-State and Mexico are simply ripping off real and honest people. The companies from the directory asked for an envelop, stamps and 1 or 2$ in exchange for information on their start-up fee, a number of unit to be done and approved before payment and shipping and handling cost at our expense.

When I decided to research them on internet some website did not exist anymore, some are not active since 2006 but the ones I did find promised a weekly cheque... and then start the scam.

Comments

• De
      17th of May, 2008

I paid for my booklet and started to send money to the places in the book, weeks went by and nothing happened, im out over 100 dollars and am verrrrry angry! can anyone help me?

• Li
      29th of May, 2008

I just imputed my info. on this site, address, email, but did not buy or sign up for anything. But now I'm concerned (should have googled it first). Should I be worried? Or just means they will start sending me email, so just delete them? They can't do anything else with that info. can they??

• Tm
      22nd of Apr, 2009

If you have a bank account with TD Canada trust you can do a "Vault Retrival"(this is when you find a company to be fraudlent or non exsistent they can get that money back within 24-48 hours of the request...you have to go into the bank to do this. I have been waiting for a start up package for over 2 months...i just wanted something to do during the day because im pregnant and now i have lost over 100.00 on scams. I am not taking this dry and i plan on getting every cent back.