The Brick Vaughan/Woodbridge / fail to deliver
On the 31st of August 2008 I purchased a bedroom set for $4000. The salesperson assured me that paying the whole amount will secure the inventory and that I will receive the furniture on time.
The salesperson checked the store computerized system and told me that the bed and mattress are present and after payment they will be held for me. This was important for me since I was moving my family to a new house and had no bed to sleep on. That was 4 weeks before delivery.
On Friday afternoon, Five days before the delivery I received a phone call from "The Brick" customer service saying the some items are missing and that I should come over and collect the items that are there.
The missing items were the bed, spring box, mattress and side tables.
When I asked how come the "secured" inventory is missing the customer service representative said "we cannot guarantee the inventory" and that the salesperson cannot secure the inventory.
When I mentioned that I payed for delivery she said that I will be delivered the items that they have and that the salesperson will call me. He didn't call.
On the next day I called and asked to speak with the salesperson. He was surprised to hear that the bed set is missing and told me that some other salesperson canceled my (fully paid) order, took the bed set and changed my order status to pending. He offered to send me a lower-end matters with a metal-base for a month until my (paid in full) order will be ready.
After giving it some thought I decided to cancel the whole deal.
It took me 7 hours and 10 phone calls to cancel the deal. The last person I spoke with was the store manager who agreed to cancel the payment and return me my money.
On the next day I called "Visa" and realized the deal was not canceled.
I had to call again and after 2 hours of waiting customer service managed to cancel the deal.
I WILL NEVER EVER WALT INTO "THE BRICK" AGAIN.
More The Brick Vaughan/Woodbridge Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - brady bed frame / bradgqbd
- The Brick - cindy crawford ssection - getting a full refund for the damaged couch
- The Brick - damaged door frame during delivery
- The Brick - warranty on mattress
- The Brick - horrible service received