The Brick — unethical behaviour
On November 30, 2018 at 4:10pm. I contacted the store thru sales consultant and one of the agent that I spoke with was very rude to me thru the phone. The agent was a male but did they describe his, and not bothered to tell me his name. After explaining about the issue that happened couple days ago about employees not informing their customers about important things when making purchase or receiving their products.
The agent told me thru the phone "I can't change what happened in the past, do you want me to make you a time machine so you can go back in time and change the incident?". This was not what my call and concern was about and this kind of behaviour is very unexpectable as it is not good for the customers.
My purpose of telling them the issue is so it does not happen again in the future.
I tried contacting the store to speak with the manager about this issue but the manager was not available at all, and did not return my call after leaving my name and number.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired