The Brick — the brick card, manager, customer service, payment plan
My husband and I applied for a Brick Card so we could have the new couch i wanted for so long and he was approved the next day. A week ago they had a deal for boxing day that the furniture is delivered for free so we called customer service and they said to pay with our Amex card and when the Brick Card arrived we could bring it to the store and they would refund our money and put it on a payment plan on the card.
Today we went into the The Surrey distrubution brick on King George and asked for the refund we were promised. No one knew what we were talking about. We were met by a smug asian looking manager who had a smug smile the whole time he spoke to us and said we have no proof we ever had that phone call. They said once the furniture was delivered we could not have refund. It was delivered before the card arrived. They also said we are supposed to tell them over the phone to hold delivery till the card arrives. No one told us that when they called.
We have a small baby and it is Christmas. They ripped us off and now we have this brick card and a huge Amex bill.
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- brick - extended warranty 
- The Brick - customer service/ delivery
- The Brick - won't return mattress even within a week of purchase
- The Brick - queen mattress sets
- The Brick Warehouse - unethical behaviour, lack of respect and bad customer service
- The Brick - whirlpool stove not being repaired