tgs.net / RipOff

This company advertise that you can buy a WOW accounts. What they don't say is that the account will be Banned by Blizzard within days of you buying it. This is a ToS violation of blizzard.net which is there rules and choice, but the game supply does not tell you this nor do they give you warning that this can occur. They assume you are a total WOW person and know all the rules and stuff.

Give them your money you do get an account then it goes away as soon as blizzard figures it out.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM..

Anonymous (yes this is anonymous, simple because I did not want to fill out the registration form, I generally do not complain about things but this one ticked me off)

I wish I could attach proof, the email from blizzard saying in short, sorry dude you were ripped off. Also they say at any time if the orginal person claims the account they get it back regardless of your play.

Comments

• Zh
      20th of Jun, 2011
    tgs.net - After purchasing from this company, I'd recommend going someplace else
    Tgs.net
    tgs.net

The owner of this company is rude and after purchasing from this company, I'd recommend going someplace else.

• Ju
      1st of Jul, 2011

My experience went poorly with this company as well but not to your extreme. Luckily I got out when I got the chance.

• Ju
      1st of Jul, 2011

Not sure who I talked to at the company but they weren't the best either. I would recommend the same thing as the original poster.