TGI Fridays / health code violation and wrongful calling police on us

432 GREECE RIDGE CENTER DR, ROCHESTER, NY 14626, Rochester, NY, United States Review updated:

We were served the wrong entree. We touched the food because we checked that it was ours or not. She then said sorry and served it to the right customer. She should have thrown it out after we touched it. We asked for the manager and explained what had happened and that we dont want to eat here. We already had eaten a appetizer and a drink. He said that there is no charge and to asked us to leave. We said thank you and our belongings and we leaving. At the door we asked the host for the corporate telephone number. He said let get the manager. While we waited we complimented a couple on their baby. The manager came to us and told us in a rough loud voice to leave now because we are talking to his customers and making a scene. We tried to tell him we did not complain to other customers and we were just waiting to speak to you for the corporate telephone number. He would not listen to us and continued to argue with us and to leave or he was going to call the police. When the host tried to tell him what we were trying to tell him he would not listen to him too and told him to call the police. The police came and we had spoken to them and the manager told him false information about us complaining and talking to his customers. The name of the manager is name cory. We got that from the mall security which is where the restaurant is located.

Su
Sep 09, 2014

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 09, 2014

We would like to have the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience. Will you please respond with your name and telephone number, so that a member of our management team can contact you? If you have any additional questions or concerns, you may contact Guest Relations at 1-800-FRIDAYS (1-800-374-3297).

Paige V. Sloan
    TGI Fridays
    Guest Relations Manager

• Su
      Sep 09, 2014

Paige V. Sloan Thank you for contacting me. I would really appreciate if you would call me. My telephone number is 585-360-9746(my cell phone). I am usually available after 11 am. My name is Susan Staccone.

•   Sep 11, 2014

Why don't >>YOU<< just call the number they gave you. And remove your phone number from your post, that was a dumb thing to do. Anyway, you guys must have made quite a scene for the police to be called. I wonder what the other side of the story is.