TGI Friday's / food
I happen to be celerbrating my grandson's 7th Birthday at Friday's when our party. We received poor service it was a nightmare. 1. poor heat the kids were cold and we had to keep telling them to turn the heat on. 2.we order all at the same time and every one's food came at different times not good and when we did get the food the order were cooked wrong and had to send about three dishes back not good. The worst was when my husband got his food the chicken and shrimp pasta and the
shrimp was mixed in the pasta like it was done and they were RAW. I was so unhappy with the evening of Nov, 21st at 7:30pm that I have sent a letter to the Health Department. Because if they server raw for the kitchen needs to be checked out.
More TGI Friday's Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Friday's - stealing money from costumers! 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - service / food
- TGI Friday's - store closing - what do I do??
- TGI Friday's - lack of managerial skills/poor service
- TGI Friday's - restaurant was disgusting
- TGI Friday's - customer service/food