Texaco — No Fuel
I went to fill up my minibus with LPG and only to find that the petrol station had no LPG and only one unleaded pump working. On top of this we asked the staff where the nearest petrol station was for either unleaded or LPG and they told me about 10miles away. I didn't have the fuel for the distance. So we waited for the only pump and continued. Normally this wouldn't bother me except the petrol station is a service station on the M27 and is signposted as a major services from the motorway. This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable to only have 1 out of about 15 pumps working.
More Texaco Complaints & Reviews
- Texaco - job offer 
- Texaco - Awful company 
- Texaco - employment affer Texaco phase 2 scotland 
- Texaco - Car wash emergency 
- Texaco - Appointment 
- Texaco - unclear pricing 
- Texaco - Staff being abusive
- Texaco - Racism/unfair treatment
- Texaco - Health and Safety 
- Texaco - Damage to diesel injection pump!