Tapjoy, Crowdstardesign home

This is constant, but my latest problem is signing up, and giving credit card information for a subscription to rakuten kobo audio books, within 2 minutes after fulfilling the offer tapjoy put on their reward wall both that they gave me the reward, the 13158 diamonds, and at the eact time put on the reward wall that they closed the ticket because they did not hear from me... Did not hear from me, 2 minutes after fulfilling the offer!! I wrote them using the ticket number they had on the reward wall which they responded that they would not even look at it because I didn't have a reference number, which of course they would not give me because they listed it as solved! I sent a letter instead to crowdstar the developers with a picture of the reward wall and a copy of the letter that said tapjoy would not look at the email, plus all the proof that I had showing I fulfilled the offer. I heard nothing from either for a couple days but then crowdstar said they would escalate the problem to tapjoy. Then a week goes by and tapjoy sends me a letter saying that they tried to give me the points but failed so I had to contact crowdstar, so I did again, sending the letter that tapjoy just sent me and all the proof I had of the reward wall and proif that I never got the diamonds and proof of every letter, ect, proof of fulfillment and then a couple days later I get a letter from crowdstar who said that tapjoy closed the ticket because they never, never heard from me!! So then crowdstar says they couldn't give me any diamonds because tapjoy said it was closed. I am so sick of this, it goes on and on and on and no one there cares or even bothers to read the emails yet they have no problem taking my money constantly. Somebody has got to do something and if anyone can start a class action lawsuit, i'm in. They have to be stopped, they have no right to take our money and not show any responsibility at all. I've included screenshots of the reward wall, the diamond total of my page showing I did not get the diamonds, the emails I got including being told to go directly to crowdstar, the emails saying the ticket was closed and proof of purchase which I sent to both tapjoy and crowdstar several times.

Ma