sutherland / HOLDING OF SALARY

1 India Review updated:

had joined the Sutherland group on April 1, 2008 and was undergoing training in the Microsoft

Technical process.

On 28th April, 2008 I was asked to submit my original leaving certificate which I did the next day,

and on 30th April 2008 I was asked to submit my resignation with words given by Mr. Imran the

trainer, which I and my 4 colleagues did the very same day online w.e.f. 1st May, 2008.

Further my 4 colleagues who had joined alongwith me on April 1, 2008 had also submitted their

resignation with me and received their salaries on 1st April, 2008 but only my salary was held up,

for which I need an explanation.

Also just to inform you that before 10 am. on 30th April 2008 (when we were asked to resign),

in the office premises my mobile Sony Ericsson W800i was robbed from the classroom when I

went to put my attendance at the trainers table and then I was asked to resign. I feel that there

is a very foul game going on in the Sutherland premises with trainees and many other girls informed

that the same has happened to them earlier. Immediately I informed the trainer Mr. Imran and was

informed that nothing can be seen on the CCTV. Even the head of the Admin department says that we are

not the only one that have complained there are other 50 people who have complained to him

and he claims that also his mobile was lost in the premises. He is not able to answer why is the

CCTV not showing a single of this robbery going on in the premises.

Hence I would like to request you to please look into this and also release my salary.

Thanking you, in anticipation

Yours faithfully,

MS. JUVENA DSOUZA.

EMPLOYEE ID : IN 060933

Comments

• Vi
      28th of Mar, 2013

Hi, my one month's salary is still on hold, I'm going to file an FIR soon. They asked me to resign and still after 3 months they haven't released my 28 days salary yet. Vijay Anand, Airoli, Mumbai -

• Pr
      13th of Oct, 2013

I haven't received my complete salary and contacting head for more than 5 months. They're not even responding to any of my queries. Really frustrated. We are asking not for any extra pay or over hike. Just asking money for what we have to be paid. Hanging for more than 5 months and yet to receive a response. I don't know why the hell the position for program manager and settlements team is being there. I don't know how to claim my money too !!! Frustrated.

Pradeep

• Ju
      4th of Jan, 2018

PLEASE REMOVE THIS COMPLAINT - SINCE MATTER SOLVED.
    sutherland
    sutherland Contacts & Information
    Posted: JUVENA DSOUZA
    HOLDING OF SALARY
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes
    SUTHERLAND, MUMBAI
    India

Technical process.

for which I need an explanation.

CCTV not showing a single of this robbery going on in the premises.

Thanking you, in anticipation