Susan Monteleone / Senza Capelli Sphynx / Beautiful Kittens

1 windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:

Hi Susan,

We just wanted to thank you again for our beautiful kitten Teddy. The car ride back from Windsor to Toronto was surprisingly easy; Teddy sitting on my lap the entire way! The minute we arrived home she was running around and exploring her new home. She is inquisitive, outgoing and doesn't seem to be afraid of anything! She is friendly to new faces and already recognizes ours. We could not be more happy and thankful to you for raising her so well. She has such an appetite and her favourite spot is perched on our shoulders. Tonight she had her first bath and it went better than expected. Teddy is truly everything we expected and more. We love her so much and she fits right into our small family.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ka
Jun 14, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Jun, 2015

April 4, 2014 - Hey Susan,
    Sassy Pants's mom here. Wanted to send you a new photo of our little girl.
    She's been a real joy, and wonderful addition to our family; my husband and I couldn't be more pleased. We're smitten!

She's just about 9 months old now, and is quite a pretty kitty! Her markings and colouring have matured beautifully. She's the best looking Sphynx I've seen (though perhaps I am bias!)
    She's a real handful sometimes; certainly living up to her name! When she's not tearing around the house getting into everything, she's a real cuddle-bug (she's currently plying my neck with kisses, as I compose this email!) She wants to be with us all the time, "helping" with everything we do, and even perching on my shoulder, curiously looking on as I make dinner.

We're considering toilet training, any suggestions? They recommend using treats as a reward, but we've been very strict with her diet, only feeding her the vet cat food (though that doesn't stop her from trying to get at our people food!) are there any available cat treats that won't upset her delicate digestion?

• So
      14th of Jun, 2015

Susan, we couldn't possibly be happier with Loki! He came home on
    December 21, 2013 - since that day, my life has felt more complete. He
    is the sweetest, most mischievous little guy ever; in fact, his
    registered name is "Loki Mischief". He's strong and playful and a real
    little sweetheart; he loves cuddles and kisses, and crawls into bed with
    us every night. He's currently trying to make friends with our
    Greyhound, and is becoming more talkative by the day. He's just
    beautiful, and I feel blessed on a daily basis that he's our boy. I have
    to thank you for the wonderful gift you've given my family, including
    the ongoing communication. It's such a delight to know that any time I
    have a question, or just want to say hi and update you, you're
    available. I can honestly say that if the day ever comes that we'd like
    to add to our Sphynx family, I wouldn't hesitate to give you a call!

• Dr

Wonderful Cattery

Thank you so much Susan. What started as a simple google search has brought me the love of my life! Winston has brought so much joy to my children and I. I can not express how much love I have for him, and he gives me back. Susan, you were so helpful throughout my long 12 week wait! Updating me with baby pictures and answering any questions and concerns that I had. People come over and leave completely in love with him and his charm. He brings smiles to my face every second I am around him and I am so grateful! I can not wait for another so he will have a friend:)

• Dr
      16th of Jun, 2015

Thank you for that beautiful reference.

• Re

Beautiful Sphynx Kittens
    I got a cat from Susan. She is the joy of my life. I take her with me to the hospital to visit people who are sick and dying and she puts a smile on their face. She has been raised well. She is friendly, outgoing but most of all she is gently. Senza capelli is a cattery that can be trusted

• Xl