sureshotformula.blogspot.com / fraud tips

1 testIndia Review updated:
Phone: test

Sureshot formula.com is one of the biggest frauds in industry. Its owner mr. Ahhilesh singhhe took rs. 10000 / - from me and had not given a single tips. After i called him and he started threatening go to police station and i will give you the money there. My name is vinayan and my contact number is [protected]. Please do inform me what to do with this big fraud.

Ra
Jun 26, 2015

More sureshotformula.blogspot.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ku
      21st of Sep, 2015

Just post on his Facebook about this ### everyday and tell everyone he is fraud

22nd of Sep, 2015

Dont buy anything from this sureshotformul he is a bug cheat and his software is zero use all in loss he only post his positve trend .He will also not show u any demo because his software is zero profit . He tool money from us but dont gave any software till yet he is big cheater

2nd of Nov, 2017

@Kunal@2 Sir this fraud akhilesh now running channel on YouTube, to cheat more people. Please post your view on his YouTube channel

• Rs
      21st of Mar, 2018

My name is Mahesh . I got software from him few months back. This is how his fraud strategy. First u need to pay 18, 000 then he will ask u to pay 4000 more for tax. Otherwise he will not activate. Then 800 for data charges.

He know only support resistance based on char with some 10-20 years data.
    On his sureshot calls. All calls are with min of Rs 15, 000-25, 000-40, 000 stop loss. Funny guy with his cooling glass and t-shirt. Looks like Mr.Bean to me.

Once u make payment his answer over WhatsApp will become slow. He will give some strange range as video and finally if that range comes true, he will claim it as a call. “CALL by VIDEO” hehehe. Hope we all are eating FOOD only.
    Hope his family is doing good with the cheated money

• Ar
      19th of May, 2018

I paid 18000 .Sureshot formula.com is one of the biggest frauds in industry. Its owner mr. Ahilesh singh he took rs. 18000 / - from me and had not given a single tips. After i called him and he started threatening . My name is Raghu raman and my contact number is 8148777857. Any one don't subscribe this fraud person.