Sunshine Promotions / Misleading Phone Call re:Prize Won

I too received the same call with the same information. They are back in business in the Washington DC area. Interestingly, the first time I "promised" to come to their event, they were representing a promotions company. The second time, when they invited me back and I again promised to come, they were representing Sunshine Promotions--"we are now called Sunshine Promotions, and the sign has changed on the door" I was told. Yeah right. Like I thought they were legit up until that point.<br />
<br />
I just wish they would stop calling over and over again. There is nothing that sounds like it would ever work out and it would have only been a waste of time. Hearing that it would be necessary to pay the taxes for the prizes "won" only confirmed that there was again nothing for nothing in this world. Glad I did not waste my time. Now it will be fun to mess with them.<br />
<br />
I do wonder how they were able to say the last few calls that they were calling on behalf of Marriott, Toshiba and American Airlines. I do not believe any of these organizations would be happy to be affiliated with Sunshine Promotions or whatever they are called today.

Comments

• St
      5th of Oct, 2010

Sunshine Promotions has a Complaint brought against it by the Attorney General in August of 2010. Here's a link to the Complaint if anyone is interested...http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/08/13/Sunshine.pdf

I sent $498 in cashier's check to get a cruise and still waiting to get a return phone call or e-mail from them.

• Gi
      26th of Jan, 2011

We had the bad experience with Sunshine Promotions also, where they charge $5, 556 without permission on my friends' credit card, when they were only suppose to charge $293.00 to balance out my check. We decided not to go through with it and one of the papers was filled out by someone else with what we think is a forge signature. We are gathering people who want to participate in class action suit against Sunshine Promotions and GCR. This person left an email address to help gather everyone for a class action suit and I have sent an email to [protected]@aol.com The other information I have is the Attorney General suit in the Washington DC Court that gave, which is big help with http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/08/13/Sunshine.pdf
    I can be reached at gina.[protected]@lnf.com