Sun Communities / management of country hills mobile home park

Hudsonville, MI, United States Review updated:

As I'm sure you know many residents of the park have entered complaints about our manager Sandy. Recently I received a write up about my kayaks being on the ground in the side yard. I use them everyday two fish and for relaxation we are retired and that is our enjoyment for the summer also she complained about camping equipment which there is no camping equipment out there all we have is a little firewood for our fire pit so I took the kayaks and put them back in the bed of my pickup truck on Monday the 20th I took them out to make a run to Home Depot I get home and she has a second write up. There has been many issues with management first it started when she received the job here as manager I put a fitted truck cover on my$55, 000 pick up that I don't drive in the winter she wrote me up and told me I could not have a protective cover on my vehicle that it looked hideous her words not mine. I take pride and how my yard and house looks and I wish to submit pictures as proof. I believe this is harassment and other people in the park feel the same they have nicknamed her the warden. Crime is at an all-time high in this park the police have been called and people have been caught and brought to jail a friend of mine held a thief at gunpoint for trying to break into his shed and this is just my assumption but a month later his next door neighbor had his shed set on fire (coincidence) I think not I believe the thieves or friends of the thieves simply torched the wrong shed! This park once had children playing and riding bikes all over the park now not one she has made this a senior citizens Park and that's not what this park is labeled as she has made everybody get rid of outdoor climb on toys she says that's why there is a playground in the park but a lot of children cannot go to that Park on their own some are too young and that was the reason for the climb on toys when we moved here we loved this park and were never planning on leaving but like a lot of residence we are feeling pushed out of the park! Sandy seems to feel she is a real estate agent and not a manager something needs to be done or we meeting us in the park are going to go to the highest level please deal with this problem promptly!

Gr
Aug 21, 2018

Comments

Sep 06, 2018

Time for a class action suit against Sandy and Sun Communities!!
    See my post about disability discrimination and harassment filing with Michigan department of civil rights, and 2 filings at ACLU against Sandy and Sun Communities.
    Again time for a class action suit against them!!

• Km
      Oct 25, 2018

Do you currently live in or used to live in a SUN community? Are you being harassed by management? Are you being harassed by other residents and management does nothing about it? Are you being treated poorly and unfairly? Are you sick and tired of it? Please join us, we are setting up a nation wide class action lawsuit against SUN community. PLEASE join our Facebook page “No Longer A Victim” for more information and to discuss with other members all the issues of Sun community. We need to unite & band together, join us & help us teach Sun Community a very harsh lesson.

• Ke
      Oct 29, 2018

I am not able to locate your FB page, can you please post a link?