Subway — franchisee
I have worked for subway for 20 years as a restaurant manager for 2 franchisees.In October 2014 the store was sold to Minesh Patel of Mean subs1 llc. At the time of purchase all employees were told by Minesh that their jobs were secure. However 3 weeks later Minesh calls one employee at his home and tells him that he is fired, another employee is fired and myself. He gives no reason and just hangs up. All 3 of us try to contact him but he will not respond. He refused to give us a separation notice. Also all employees at this time had received 2 pay checks with no deductions of any kind, just straight salary. I n Feb. 2015, after 7 phone calls, we reached Minesh about our 1099 form. He stated that there "would be no 1099 forms, just say that I paid you out of my pocket". What kind of business professionals are you allowing into your company?
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.