Streetdeal / Feel Cheated

1 Singapore Review updated:

I was been charged for the premium membership and I have wrote in to terminate within the same month. They said refund will be made to me in 2 week’s time but I have waited since Jan13 till today! Call them, no ones pick up. Email replied is always the same message... Very disappointed.
Streetdeal merchants also not very good. The pedicure voucher which I bought, their service level is 3/10. The pedicure staff told me they only earn very little b'coz Streetdeal charged them for commission, therefore their service is like this... omg!

Sh
Apr 8, 2013

Comments

• Cj
      9th of Apr, 2013

Yes, I TOTALLY agree with this...

I bought the Panasonic Evolta on December 28, 2012. Until now i didnt get my stuff. I did received an email from StreetDeal saying that delivery is delayed because out of stock. Then i receive another email saying stock has come. Will be sent out within 7-14days. 14days come and go. Not even a single glimpse of my stuff.

Its been more than 4 months. I've sent MULTIPLE to Streetdeal (info@streetdeal.my / management@streetdeal.my)

Now i'm spamming in their Facebook. FINALLY i got a response from a human in StreetDeal. He / She says i didnt provide my redemption details. I mean WT[censored] If i didnt provide, how you guys able to inform me that delivery is delayed? And if i didnt provide, Streetdeal doesnt have the courtesy to email me to ask for it? Just keep quiet about it?

Right now they are doing another Panasonic Evolta promotion, when I DIDNT EVEN GET MY PREVIOUS ORDER FULFILELD

• Ad
      25th of Apr, 2013
    Streetdeal - $99
    streetdeal
    Singapore

They charge $99 to my card without my authorisation and they promised to do a refund within 7 working days but they did not fulfill the promise and now i am waiting for their email and cannot call through their hotline. They do not reply email as well. SCAM!!!

• Md
      21st of May, 2013

YES, I totally agree. It the worst website...I bought a bag at 17.90 and was shocked when i saw my credit card being charged for $99.00 without my autorisation.. My question is how can they charge my credit card without my autorised and without my one time pin...I informed my bank that STREETDEAL had mis-used my card...After this incident, I checked through website and realised I'm not the only one who was cheated..STREETDEAL charge the $99.00 under the premium subscription which we are not AWARE. The website is very misleading and alot of doubts...TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE NOT CLEARLY SHOWN...I believe alot of consumers like me were cheated...

• Ph
      14th of Mar, 2015

Yes I agree with it too. The worst thing is that they quarterly deduct the money from my account. Call the bank and the bank cannot do anything about. What nonsense is that. I am going to report police for that! Call the hotline and nobody answer, sent email and no reply