Step2love.com / these girls wanted my money

1 456 StrandLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Users, be aware! The website www.step2love.com is real scam. All profiles on the website are fakes and all girls need only money from you. These girls asked me to buy presents or lend them money. WTF? It was dating website, but not the website where people provide free stuff. I stopped to use and blocked my account. Only bad reviews and I would place zero stars.

Ka
May 29, 2015

Comments

• Br
      28th of Jul, 2015

I'm one of the users of step2love, and I never faced such problem. maybe, the author of this comment didn't understand correctly the situation? this is really strange for me to read that he was insulted by women's asking for a gift, lol, they are women, they all love gifts, can't see anything strange for me here. I personally like this site, and like spending my free time here, no one ever asked for money from me or for gifts, I usually decide myself if I want to send a bouquet of flowers to the woman I like, or not. Hope that one day I will also block my profile, but only when I meet my only one and come to take her with me ;)