Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — chicken fingers
I ordered the Chicken Fingers through the drive-thru at the Royal Palm Beach Florida location on 11/28/18 at 10:54:38 PM. The order number is 530197. The chicken I was raw. I have attached pictures of the product.
I ate some of the Chicken in my car for the drive home after getting off of work late. I don't know if I consumed any of the raw portions (I hope not). I bit into the center of the raw portion and decided not to eat anymore. I could not see the chicken until I arrived home due to the time of day. (In the car I was thinking I just bit into some gristle.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Royal Palm Beach, FL)
I did make myself purge and I consumed activated charcoal powder to try and prevent a stay in the hospital.
I called the location and received an "I'm sorry" and that's it, with no concern for my health. I don't expect the team on site to take it seriously due to the conversation I had with one such team member. Therefore, I am writing this complaint. I am not the type of person to complain, however, this seems like a situation that I have to shine the light on.
If there is a need to contact me, then please feel free. My cell is [protected], email is [protected]@transcendthroughcoaching.com.
Thank you for your time and concern regarding this matter.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders