Steak 'n Shake Enterpriseschicken fingers

I ordered the Chicken Fingers through the drive-thru at the Royal Palm Beach Florida location on 11/28/18 at 10:54:38 PM. The order number is 530197. The chicken I was raw. I have attached pictures of the product.

I ate some of the Chicken in my car for the drive home after getting off of work late. I don't know if I consumed any of the raw portions (I hope not). I bit into the center of the raw portion and decided not to eat anymore. I could not see the chicken until I arrived home due to the time of day. (In the car I was thinking I just bit into some gristle.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Royal Palm Beach, FL)

I did make myself purge and I consumed activated charcoal powder to try and prevent a stay in the hospital.

I called the location and received an "I'm sorry" and that's it, with no concern for my health. I don't expect the team on site to take it seriously due to the conversation I had with one such team member. Therefore, I am writing this complaint. I am not the type of person to complain, however, this seems like a situation that I have to shine the light on.

If there is a need to contact me, then please feel free. My cell is [protected], email is [protected]@transcendthroughcoaching.com.

Thank you for your time and concern regarding this matter.

Natasha Walker