Stater Brothers / beer purchase

1 2243 Eagle GlenCorona, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1951-733-500

Today october 5, 2008 I stopped by stater brothers for my grocery shooping. On my way to the cashier I grabed a cold miller lite beer. When I was about to pay I was asked for a proff of i. D i'm 28 years old with enough age to purchase alcochol drinks. All I had with me was a valid / current non u. S. Passport. I was treated with discrimination when I was told that passport was not valid for i. D. Eventhough my passport was current with a valid photo i. D and d. O. B was not accepted by cashier or store manager. Passports are goverment documents issued for proof of identity and should be consider and accepted anywhere.

• Evan Damico's Response, Jul 02, 2018

We would like a new 1.75 quart of ice cream

Vi

Comments

• Do
      20th of Oct, 2009

Dude, are you kidding ?????? Discrimination? Give us a break. Get a valid ID that's current. Grow up.

• Sc
      24th of Aug, 2012

The Alcoholic Beverage Control regulates the sale of alcoholic beverages in California. There are guidelines. An I.D. must meet five criteria: 1. Must show birthdate. 2. Must be currently valid (NOT expired). 3. Must be government issued. 4. Must have a photo. 5. Must provide a physical description (Height/Weight/Hair & eye color). I was a bartender for six years, I have been educated on this law. Failure to follow the law results in loss of job and possibly future employment, so you better believe that people who sell alcohol are watching their backs. Here's the deal: A passport DOES NOT provide a physical description as it DOES NOT STATE height, weight, hair color, eye color. This is not an issue that is up for dispute. That's the way it is, as dictated by state law, whether the purcher and/or seller like it or not. Restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, bars, etc., they all must follow the same law.

• Ev
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Stater Brothers Old fashioned chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
    Lake Arrowhead
    California

We bought a 1.75 quart of the Stater brothers old fashioned Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and the ice cream had absolutely no cookie dough in it. We would like to see if we can get reimbursed or a free 1.75 quart of ice cream. Thank you so much.

• Ri
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Stater bros ice cream sandwich
    Riverside
    California

My son opened a brand new box of ice cream sandwiches and opened an ice cream sandwich and bit into a Significantly large wooden chip. We buy these for our children all the time even my 1 year old eats them so I want to know why this happened I don't feel safe eating stater bros brand anymore.

• Wa
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Laguna Woods store no longer sells light bulbs.
    Laguna Woods
    California

I cannot imagine a more popular or important non-grocery item to remove from your shelves. What are you thinking?

21st of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Cashier
    Oceanside
    California

I went to the 15 items express lane and I had around 20items or so, the cashier greeted me fine but then the Cashier was rude and made a rude comment about my purchase items to the customer next to me, right in front of me.

• Bn
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - They put up a fence blocking my neighborhood from having access to the store
    Santa Ana
    California

We now have to walk around the whole neighborhood approx an extra 15mins just to get groceries, I will start buying at the local smaller stores now tho more expensive it's less of a hassle