Stater Brothers / beer purchase

1 2243 Eagle GlenCorona, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1951-733-500

Today october 5, 2008 I stopped by stater brothers for my grocery shooping. On my way to the cashier I grabed a cold miller lite beer. When I was about to pay I was asked for a proff of i. D i'm 28 years old with enough age to purchase alcochol drinks. All I had with me was a valid / current non u. S. Passport. I was treated with discrimination when I was told that passport was not valid for i. D. Eventhough my passport was current with a valid photo i. D and d. O. B was not accepted by cashier or store manager. Passports are goverment documents issued for proof of identity and should be consider and accepted anywhere.

• Evan Damico's Response, Jul 02, 2018

We would like a new 1.75 quart of ice cream

Vi

Comments

• Do
      20th of Oct, 2009

Dude, are you kidding ?????? Discrimination? Give us a break. Get a valid ID that's current. Grow up.

• Sc
      24th of Aug, 2012

The Alcoholic Beverage Control regulates the sale of alcoholic beverages in California. There are guidelines. An I.D. must meet five criteria: 1. Must show birthdate. 2. Must be currently valid (NOT expired). 3. Must be government issued. 4. Must have a photo. 5. Must provide a physical description (Height/Weight/Hair & eye color). I was a bartender for six years, I have been educated on this law. Failure to follow the law results in loss of job and possibly future employment, so you better believe that people who sell alcohol are watching their backs. Here's the deal: A passport DOES NOT provide a physical description as it DOES NOT STATE height, weight, hair color, eye color. This is not an issue that is up for dispute. That's the way it is, as dictated by state law, whether the purcher and/or seller like it or not. Restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, bars, etc., they all must follow the same law.

• Ev
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Stater Brothers Old fashioned chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
    Lake Arrowhead
    California

We bought a 1.75 quart of the Stater brothers old fashioned Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and the ice cream had absolutely no cookie dough in it. We would like to see if we can get reimbursed or a free 1.75 quart of ice cream. Thank you so much.

• Ri
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Stater bros ice cream sandwich
    Riverside
    California

My son opened a brand new box of ice cream sandwiches and opened an ice cream sandwich and bit into a Significantly large wooden chip. We buy these for our children all the time even my 1 year old eats them so I want to know why this happened I don't feel safe eating stater bros brand anymore.

• Wa
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Laguna Woods store no longer sells light bulbs.
    Laguna Woods
    California

I cannot imagine a more popular or important non-grocery item to remove from your shelves. What are you thinking?

21st of Aug, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - Cashier
    Oceanside
    California

I went to the 15 items express lane and I had around 20items or so, the cashier greeted me fine but then the Cashier was rude and made a rude comment about my purchase items to the customer next to me, right in front of me.

• Bn
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - They put up a fence blocking my neighborhood from having access to the store
    Santa Ana
    California

We now have to walk around the whole neighborhood approx an extra 15mins just to get groceries, I will start buying at the local smaller stores now tho more expensive it's less of a hassle

• Ha
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - fresh bakery cake
    Vista
    California

My wife bought a cake on my dads birthday today evening from stater bros at north santa fe and bobier dr vista 92084. It had so much color added and it tasted like so bad... even after brushing our teeth the color was not going. My dad threw up later . It was a horrible experience. Will never go over there. And i hope we all be fine till morning.

• Hf
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - stater bros : horrible lines & rude manager. hector at #88
    Mira loma ca
    Staterbros.com

I went in on 3/9/17 around 8pm and the lines were ridiculous and down the isles and he was very rude and seemed very annoyed with his service

• Aa
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - customer service
    Ontario Californiao

It seems that stater brothers does not respect the customers time.there is never enough tellers at any of your storage.the tellers at the store where I shop must not be very happy where they work because most are always rude!!! Corner of Philadelphia and mountain, Ontario CA.

• Je
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Stater Bros Markets - cashier embarrased customer
    Bellfower

17220 lakewood blvd, bellflower CA cashier named Carolina, morning shift 12 pm, Thursday March 23rd, she embarrassed customer who paid with EBT card and was waiting for help, since she got a product and got charged twice, the cashier named Carolina loudly asked her "did you paidcash? Lady said EBT, Carolina said VERY loudly, EBT? Uncalled for her

15th of Nov, 2018
    Stater Brothers - stater brothers brand instant oatmeal variety box big box
    Highland
    California

This morning when I went to feed my children some of your your brand instant oatmeal variety pack I went up a pack and the video shows what came out of the pack.