Starbucks / awful service
Once loved Starbucks for the service and fact that Soy milk is never a problem (I have a milk allergy)...until today. King and Yonge Street location in Toronto - stay away as they have the worst service imaginable. Tall African Canadian Barista clearly bothered by fact I asked for soy milk. I can't even begin to describe how rude this woman was. At one point I though she was going to throw the soy milk at me, instead she placed it as far out of my reach as she could so I would get more annoyed. Will never go back, already told my story numerous times. The best advertising is a happy customer and the worst is an unhappy one.
More Starbucks Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - overcharging 
- Starbucks - service
- Starbucks - moldy food
- Starbucks - gift card did not load the amount purchased.
- Starbucks - Free reusable cup Friday Nov 2nd 2018
- Starbucks - dropping money on floor