Star Lace Wigs / Don't waste your money - rip off - cheap quality lace wigs

The pictures on their website look amazing like the real deal, unfortunately what you receive is completely different . I paid for Human Hair and, you get a synthetic wig that tangles and cuts your fingers as you try to run your fingers through the hair . IF I wanted a synthetic wig i could have paid $20 at the local beauty supply store. When I asked for a refund, I was told all sales are final. But NO one will speak with you . They only chat with you when you are trying to make a purchase. I DO NOT EVEN THINK THIS COMPANY IS US BASED. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A RIP OFF.

Ve
May 8, 2017

Comments

• Wa
      22nd of Aug, 2017

I had a similar experience with this company. I bought a Bob Style wig from them that they sold through E Bay. When I received the wig, hairs began falling off in just touching the wig! Before long I had a large wad of hair that had come off while fingering the wig to readjust the part. I contacted the seller but they refused to provide a return. They first made up a story that I did not submit pictures of the wig's condition which was false as it was sent to E Bay's Notification Center where both E Bay and the seller can both see the 7 pictures I submitted showing that the wig was in pristine condition. I asked the seller to provide me with his business e mail address to resubmit the pictures directly to his business and never got a response. Luckily, E Bay provided me with a refund based on the item not being as described as in the picture which was of a straight haired wig with the bob curl at the bottom. The wig they sent besides hair falling out of it. was synthetic no human hair as I got the wad of hairs that fell off and did a match test and they were all plastic. The wig also had a preset curl starting at the top of the head all the way to the bottom which normally wigs don't have. I have both synthetic and human hair wigs and none of them have shed like this wig! My other synthetic wigs rarely lose but a hair or two if any. The wig they sold me had hair falling out by just placing it on the table to take pictures of it! THIS IS A VERY DECEPTIVE BUSINESS SELLING A VERY CHEAPLY MADE WIG PRODUCT-DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!