Stamps.com / Double Billing

1 480 E. 76th AveDenver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-778-0300

I used my corp. Visa card to set up our Stamps.com account and after a few months I had my office manager switch the account to utilize his corp. Visa card.
Stamps.com is billing both our cards for out 1 account.
It has been 4 months of constant complaining and I have even gone as far as cancelling our account last month, yet they still charge my card.
A promise has been made by their customer service to cancel the service, refund the charges for months now and of course, they continue to de-fraud my company.
Simply put, you give Stamps.com your credit card # and expect a monthly charge until you cancel that card, which I had to do.
*** It is a great concept, I hope to locate a more trustworthy company soon.
Don

Do

Comments

De
  9th of Nov, 2008

They are horrible to deal with. I have done everything up until today via phone and they acted like it was all taken care of. My mistakes started out trying to get ad aware... then had to sign up for a free trial period of some company that was there at the time via trial pay, that site is pretty scary also. So i signed up on September 7th, 2008. Called to cancel with Stamps.com on October 6th, 2008. They told me they would waive the October fees and that I call back in the beginning of November to cancel if I am not using it. I cancelled it, the csr said that everything was fine and the account was closed. On November 7th, 2008, I received an email billing me for two months of service. On the statement, it says that they were trying to bill me for previous charges (since it was waived). Billing is for October 7th to Novmeber 6th (which should have been waived) and then billed me for November 7th to November 6th (yes that is correct, I kid you not!).
Now I am so mad I could just scream! Why did I not look into this before I signed up for a free month of nightmare to last for many months from what I have seen so far!
USPS needs to cancel their ties with them and the BBB in LA needs to lower their rating of them from AA to FF! Never EVER sign up for free anything from anyone!
Sorry for the rants! Yours was the most current one to work from!