Stamps.com / Double Billing
I used my corp. Visa card to set up our Stamps.com account and after a few months I had my office manager switch the account to utilize his corp. Visa card.
Stamps.com is billing both our cards for out 1 account.
It has been 4 months of constant complaining and I have even gone as far as cancelling our account last month, yet they still charge my card.
A promise has been made by their customer service to cancel the service, refund the charges for months now and of course, they continue to de-fraud my company.
Simply put, you give Stamps.com your credit card # and expect a monthly charge until you cancel that card, which I had to do.
*** It is a great concept, I hope to locate a more trustworthy company soon.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money! 
- Stamps.com - rip off 
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud 
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam! 
- Stamps.com - Awful experience 
- Stamps.com - unauthorized credit card charges, difficult to cancel the service
- Stamps.com - Not Reliable!
- Stamps.com - Cannot cancel Stamps.com 
- Stamps.com - let's start a class-action lawsuit against this company 
- Stamps.com - Fraudulent and deceptive