Stadri Emblems / Don't do business with them

I received the patches and they looked absolutely terrible. I contacted Stadri and they informed me that they could not refund my money. The patches look absolutely nothing like the sample. I have contacted them numerous times, and I still have not received a resolution to this problem. Hopefully my credit card will be able to help me out. In addition it is impossible to get a manager on the phone, and half the time nobody answers the phone. I would warn anyone from working with Stadri. Their customer service in the beginning is good, but once they get your money they are very unhelpful.

Va

More Stadri Emblems Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bd
      30th of Nov, 2009

I disagree with this post. In my experience with Stadri, they have always been very professional and are willing to go to great lengths to ensure I always get the design I want. The fact that they basically don't charge for all of the graphic design work they do is amazing! I will continue to use them for my patches.

• Da
      3rd of Jun, 2015

Agreed! They managed to stay in touch for the first order. But much to my regret, I placed a second(different) order before receiving the first. The second order was the wrong color and wrong quantity. Empty handed after 3 weeks. I received no response when I sent an email with photos explaining the problem. The sales rep was never available on the phone for the next 4 phone calls. Another agent managed to redo the order, but I got the wrong quantity again! Overall, the patches with heat seal backing are of poor quality compared to the first vendor I used. I am running back to them after this night mare. I'm just a good honest person trying to run my hat company which uses patches on the hats and the amount of time and frustration I get from this company is upsetting. Dave. June 2015.