Sports Card Forum / Unfair Banning

The Mods on this site are VERY unfair, I got banned because i refused to replace a card I didn't damage.
I have PROOF that when I mailed the card it was in perfect condition, and the guy i sent it to didn't file a complaint until TWO WEEKS AFTER he got the card! And he's online trading EVERY DAY!!! The damage that was to the card could not have been done during shipping because it was in a taped down toploader, it looked like he pulled the jersey peice out of the card, and I told them he damaged it and they said well you have no proof and I'm like well he has no proof either! and they said nothing and banned me. This guy was known to do this very same thing to youtube traders. And he got away with it just because he donates to the SCF store. Stay away from this site! The mods nor the owner will care what you have for proof in a dispute, they will ban you for something you didn't do. Mike Sylvia is a FRAUD.

Comments

• Up
      26th of Nov, 2012

Me and apparently a ton of people are being banned for simply signing up.. check Sports Card forum facebook page. Youll see the complaints. Literally after signing up I was banned. Reason specified was "no reason" date lifted: "never.

18th of Oct, 2013

To anyone who has an issue on their banning. You can contact me DIRECTLY at mwright@sportscardforum.com