Spin Direct / Sill no product!

My son wanted Mighty Beanz for his 4th birthday which is April 4. I ordered Mighty Beanz on March 3 rom Spin Direct for $19.95. The week of his birthday I called to check on the status of my order, and they informed me it usually takes 4-6 weeks. I accepted the fact that I would not receive it before my son's birthday, so I bought him another present. Today is April 20 and I called once again to find out where in the world those Mighty Beanz were and I was told it would be another 2 or so weeks. I asked him kindly if they were making them by scratch. He said no they were not. They were out of stock as it is a high-demand item.
If I have not received them in three weeks, I will call again and try to cancel the order which I am sure is going to be another long hassel. My advice: do not order from this company. It is not worth the headache.

Yo

More Spin Direct Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Hi
      22nd of Apr, 2010

I have the same story. I ordered Mighty Beanz for my son on Feb. 14 and have yet to receive them. I have called twice and have been told they are expected in two to three weeks. My son wants to wait it out because they claim to have exclusive beans that come only with their sets. I am also planning on cancelling my order. I highly reccommend never ordering from this company!

• My
      6th of May, 2010

I have the same issue. I looked at my order email and called the number on the invoice. The number is no longer in service. Does anyone have the correct number?

• Le
      6th of May, 2010

I am experiencing the same problem! My poor son has been checking the mailbox for 2months in anticipation. His birthday came and went (we ended up buying him a ton of mighty beanz and the flip track from Target)...I placed my order months a go and still have not received. I called the number today to hear a recording that it is no longer in service! We have to be able to do something about this company...I am researching our options on how to file a complaint and will post again...

Sorry to all of you in the same boat...whoever runs that site must not have kids!

• Hu
      11th of May, 2010

Ordered on 3/3. Just called today, May 11, they are still claiming back order. Said they'd get more in about 2 weeks (same story as a month ago) but did offer me a refund if I wanted. New phone number 866-967-2093

• Sw
      6th of Jul, 2010

I went online to place an order but after noticing that the shipping and handling charges were very high, I didn't go forward with the order. The next day, I received an email that they processed my order. I tried to call the number on the invoice to cancel it and the number was discontinued. I called the 866-967-2093 to find out that I was on eternal hold which lated ended up in a disconnect. If anyone have any other connnections let me know. Sharon

• Mi
      6th of Aug, 2010

i just ordered yesterday, they added two items on my order instead of one! i tried changing the order and it wouldn't allow me. i then attempted to phone the number and it is not available. the reply email is 'donotreply' address! so, i am assuming i am out $80 USD and this is most likely a scam! anyone else agree that this may be a scam? did anyone EVER recieve their product?
    michelle

• Dr
      24th of Aug, 2010

I hurried an order for my son as well, it has been 2 weeks and from what I read that is short. I'll start calling in the morning. No order tracking on the website, that should have been my clue, but he wanted this Star Wars set. From what I read this could be a rip off.

• Pa
      1st of Sep, 2010

Ordered Star Wars Mighty Beanz August 16th. Still no product or tracking number. I too was charged for additional items I did not intentionally want to get. Has anyone received their merchandise?

• Ll
      6th of Sep, 2010

I ordered the Star War ones too...sometime back in the beginning of August. My kid has been looking in the mailbox everyday. Still no product or tracking number either. This company sucks!!

• Js
      9th of Sep, 2010

I guess I should feel lucky. I noticed that it did not let me change my order, and it had added a product I had looked at but didn't order. So at the last minute, after I had given them my credit card info, I cancelled the order. They did send me an invoice and after 45 minutes of trying to contact the company (the email address they give in the email is invalid), I did notice that at the top of the invoice, under status of order, is said "Cancelled". This was yesterday, so I hope this is the last I have to deal with this company. Hopefully they will not try to charge my card. I'm really sorry for all of those that have been duped. I ended up ordering the Moon Dough from ToyWiz.com. It was a little bit more expensive, but the shipping was reasonable, and seemed like a more reputable company. I will post again if I have anything to say about that company. They sell almost all the same products as Spin Direct.

• Ts
      18th of Oct, 2010

Same scenario for me - ordered on September 7, 2010 - received order confirmation. Called 3 weeks after - they stated that the Star Wars Beanz are on back order and they don't have a status. I called a couple of weeks later - they stated that orders have been recently shipping out orders and mine could be processing soon. No charge to my credit card, so I called again today. They said that they no longer are selling the Star Wars Mighty Beanz and they have been discontinued. After voicing my displeasure with their service, the girl said that they just found this out today.

My son's birthday party is this weekend. He loves the Beanz, so I guess I'll go spend more money at Target.

• St
      3rd of Nov, 2010

I've waited a month and a half only to be told today that they are now discontinued and I won't be getting them at all!!! What a scam...they say they are only the "middle man" and can't help what the manufacturer does! Well, I know one website I will never order from again!!! I guess I should have done more homework before I ordered!

• Ti
      4th of Nov, 2010

YES i called today and was also told they were discontinued. i got lucky and found 6 packs at toy r us at lunch.

• Dh
      15th of Nov, 2010

I ordered my star war beanz on Sept 6, called first week of October and sent email today. They stated in October they were on back order and I should have them in three weeks, here it is five weeks later and still no Beanz! I will never order from this company again. Wish I read the reviews before ordering!

• Wa
      1st of Feb, 2011

I agree with every one who ordered from this place. I ordered GOMU. They also told me the same story. It will take 4-6 wks. I haven't received anything. I order this item back in December 2010. If I knew this was going to happen, I would've NEVER ORDERED IT!!!. Really upset about this situation because my daughter asks everyday if it arrived!!! Eventually I know I have to canceled this order. So if anyone out there wants to order from SPIN DIRECT take my advised DON'T!!!

• Er
      4th of Jun, 2011

Yea pretty messed up... I ordered from them on 3/21 it is now 6/3/11 and still no order. No e-mail to say it coming or delayed. Really messed up. I hope they don't have kids that keep waiting for there toys in the mail and they never come..