Snap Fitness 24-7 [email protected] 7512 W. Oklahoma Ave. West Allis, WI. 53219 — the equipment is breaking down.
The equipment is falling apart and breaking down and not being repaired. One elliptical machine has been broken down for 3 months and another one for 4 months. One of the bicycle machines has been broken for 3 months. The tanning booths door has been broken for 3 months. The drinking water machine has been broken for a month. The cushion flooring in the weight lifting area is torn up an has been taped together so you don't trip and fall over it. Half of the head phone plug-in's for the small TV's need to be fixed and replaced. The Snap Fitness Corporation needs to get on this absentee owner or make them sell. They give the business a bad name, and people are starting to quit. People that are serious about their workouts certainly wouldn't join this club.
More Snap Fitness 24-7 [email protected] 7512 W. Oklahoma Ave. West Allis, WI. 53219 Complaints & Reviews
- Snap Fitness - no contract, month to month is a lie 
- Snap Fitness - cancellation fee 
- Snap Fitness - they are a fraud!
- Snap Fitness - withdrawal
- Snap Fitness - beware! 
- Snap Fitness - contract lies 
- Snap Fitness - previous snap fitness apology
- Snap Fitness Gym - problems 
- Snap Fitness - collections
- Snap Fitness - membership cancellation