The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Smooth Away / Get your money back from Smooth Away scam!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

For those who are having a problem getting their refunds back, call your credit card company and put your card in dispute for the amount that they have charged (or overcharged). Your credit card company should refund you back the monies while in dispute. They will start an investigation into the dispute to determine whether you are owed a refund due to the scam.
Regardless of whether you were charged 2-3 weeks ago, call your credit card co. or bank and tell them of the suspicious overcharge. They still should look into it.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ro
      8th of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    Yeah I could do that except My dept card is government issued disability master card and its not associated with a bank and no really contact number to talk with a real person.So now what? I couldn't afford the over charge and the smooth away reps aren't interested in what they are doing to people and even if I send the product back it doesn't seem like they refund anything.

Post your comment