Smile Bright / Unauthorized Charge of $86.93

United States Review updated:
Smile Bright
Phone: 877 594 7850
I signed up for a free sample of Smile Bright. The next time I know, my credit card is charged for $86.93.
I already had my teeth whitened at the dentist so I really don't knew their trial product.

I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General Consumer Division for the State of Maryland . I suggest all scammed consumers do the same. I never agreed to the credit card charge.

The number given on my credit card charge fos Smilebright was [protected], allegedly in Ohio.

N  7th of Dec, 2009 by

Smile Bright - extra gharges

I recrieved a trial sample of the product that they said was free and then they charged my bank account. I was able to get ahold of them and cancel the so called free trial but am still being charged more than 8O dollars a month on my account. and now I can't find them to get my money back.
N  14th of Dec, 2009 by

Smile Bright - Unauthorise charges
England, Hampshire
United Kingdom

I signed up to the same scam; absolutely disgusted; I don't understand how these 'scams' are possible.

N  21st of Dec, 2009 by

Smile Bright - Creadit rip off

I signed up for a $7.95 trial and was charged $86 a month without knowing it and another #24 a month for world fittness club, which I never heard of until I got my visa charge. Some where in the small print they hid this info. RIP OFF!!! Canceled my card. The internet is full of these complaints.
N  22nd of Dec, 2009 by

Smile Bright - Online scam
Smile Bright

Hey Justin, what is your home address and phone number, since you have all of ours!? Maybe we can all come by and settle up on our money with you personally!!
N  8th of Jan, 2010 by

Smile Bright - scams
SB Brite

Do NOT sign up for their trial product!!! That's how they hook you for their "VIP Maintenance program" and bill your credit card monthly for $86!!! What a rip-off! I hate them!!!
N  10th of Jan, 2010 by

Smile Bright - never agreed to shipments
sup smilebright

I did a free sample with company and paid, for shipping only with a credit card.
Than I started getting mutiple charges and shipments I never wanted.
I tryed to stop them to no avail!
Please help.
Jeff Swanger
N  11th of Jan, 2010 by

Smile Bright - unauthorised money taking

i too was chafged 90 dollars, and then 10 days later, charged another 90 dollars, , , a complete SCAM, its now in the hands of my bank, , i only wish this company was not in the US, so i could go round with the boys and smash someones face in...
N  17th of Jan, 2010 by

Smile Bright - Charging credit card following cancellation

Purchased teeth whitening products online. These products were purchased in combination to maximized, the results of teeth whiteninig. Products were cancelled and charges of $86.93t were still being chargesd to our debit account.

N  18th of Jan, 2010 by
The same thing happened to me, smile bright refused to refund the unauthorized payment after i returned the product. Go to your credit card company and challenge the payments as unauthorized.
A  8th of Jul, 2010 by
Smile Bright came into my checking account over 8 different times and took money. Each time they used a different company name! They ripped me off for nearly $500.00! Something should be done!

N  21st of Apr, 2011 by
I am absolutely disgusted that these companies can get away with ripping people of for products they never purchased or actually knew anything about! I purchased the 'free' sample and told it would be £2.95 post and packaging. They took £32 our of my bank and when i eventually got through to them (costing me a fortune in phone calls) they said i didnt read the small print (there wasnt any) with regards to cancellations and further charges for the privelage of them giving me info about fitness!!! Could not believe the guy actually said this as the product i thought i was buying was teeth whitening - im absolutely raging!!!