Smile Bright / Unauthorized Charge of $86.93
I signed up for a free sample of Smile Bright. The next time I know, my credit card is charged for $86.93.
I already had my teeth whitened at the dentist so I really don't knew their trial product.
I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General Consumer Division for the State of Maryland . I suggest all scammed consumers do the same. I never agreed to the credit card charge.
The number given on my credit card charge fos Smilebright was [protected], allegedly in Ohio.
More Smile Bright Complaints & Reviews
- Smile Bright - deceptive promo & charges 
- Smile Bright - ordered a 99 cent trial an every bleaching company send me bleach for teeth and charges 
- Smile Bright - Bogus Charges
- Smile Bright - rip off/scam overcharging & repeat charging 
- Smile Bright - did not follow customer's requests 
- Smile Bright - scam to gain money from Credit card 
- Smile Bright - false charges