Sleep Better Store / False Guarantee and Bad Product

1 9900 Lakewood Blvd Suite 108Downey, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 562-927-0085

TERRIBLE QUALITY BROKEN PARTS ARRIVED ALONG WITH MULTIPLE PARTS, HAD TO PAY TO GET IT PUT TOGETHER, PARTS MISSING AND DAMAGED. AFTER 2 WEEKS OF PAINFUL SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND ENDING UP SLEEPING ON A CHAIR. I WAS FORCED TO CALL FOR HELP!! COMPANIES THAT OFFER GUARANTEES LIKE SLEEP BETTER STORE HAVE NO INTENT OR CARE OF RETURNING ANY FUNDS. TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN IS THEIR COMPANY PLAN.

I have continued to contact customer service, consumer affairs and internet better business bureau. I have requested a refund and RMA number within 2 weeks after sleeping on your so-called wonderful bed. I was up every night all night and had to sleep on a lounge chair until I went out and purchased a new bed that would allow me to sleep. Since I threw away my other bed, thinking your sales team was truthful that this bed is great for everyone. Not true I called your service after the first two nights claiming of trouble and discomfort, they told me this is normal and you need to continue to try all the settings to find right one, also the bed came damaged which I emailed customer service who claimed they would send replacement boards that were warped and not able to be lamped down. Of course, after two weeks of no sleep I gave up and emailed customer service needing help on how to send the bed back, no response of course! I then continued to call the customer service so called supervisor said too bad she only had one call on record and now its past 30 days of the purchase date. Wow, this sounds like great customer care, maybe you do not realize how awful your customer service is treating your clients, I will be taking further action if needed but I thought I would give one last plea prior to moving forward. Remember I was miss lead and asked to continue longer use of trial on your bed prior to deciding to return it. Sounds like I was scammed, since I called and complained prior to the 30 days. Please contact me with your decision I hope you can find it in your heart to refund my funds and take back your bed, which was used for about one and a half weeks only and was without SLEEP AND LOTS OF BACK PAIN. It is now in storage waiting for your RMA AND PICK UPresponse.

Comments

• Le
      23rd of Mar, 2010

NO WONDER THIS COMPANY WAS REVOKED BY THE BBB. They don't even show that they are BBB members any more. It takes a lot more than one complaint to be revoked!

• Lo
      8th of Nov, 2010

I am also in the process of fighting with them to give me my credit for the bed. I got financed through GE Money and returned the bed to them within the time frame which was free for me. thought everything would be fine till i received another the bill from GE, I called GE and they said they didn't have anything on file about me getting credit for the mattress. They also tried saying they didn't received the mattress but when i told them the exact date it was received because I tracked the order then they changed to say that the mattress had stains on it. Needless to say after the owner/manager whomever yelled at me i am still trying to get my credit so it doesn't affect my credit report. I can't see paying for something i don't have and not worth crap.

• Se
      23rd of Feb, 2011

I totally agree...my problem is I have no pump or dual controls...They stopped working. So I am left with just the air that is left in the mattress..and it is going down.
    Help Please...Does anyone have that part to sell?? contact me at ginasstuff@cablone.net

• Ke
      8th of Mar, 2011

You guys should all be refunded your money. Air is the best thing to sleep on if it is a sleep number bed by select comfort, but this knock-off is a joke... its only a matter of time before this so called business files bankruptcy... go talk to someone at select comfort

• Mi
      14th of Jan, 2014

I bought one and it has been leaking. I've contacted them for a refund. Now the don't have any phone service. I was told that they have went out of business. So what am I to do now?

• Co
      16th of Feb, 2015
    Sleep Better Store - Everything
    The Sleep Better Store

Have called several time to receive a new pump received my
    New remotes which never worked and was also scammed and mislead by the lending company as well as sales representatives