Skillshare.comThey delayed the classes and didn't return money

I choose two classes from the website www.skillshare.com. But at the beginning of each class, the rep called me and delayed the beginning of the course. It happened three times, and I finally asked for refund and choose another class. But the situation was the same, but at this time no one contacted me before and no refund was provided. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have the similar situation with these scammers.

Fa
Apr 01, 2014

Comments

• Me
      Aug 15, 2018
    SkillShare - Online classes offered by Skillshare
    skillshare.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to cancel my online classes subscription with immediate effect.

Reason: I cannot use them.

Thanks.

Sincerely

Matt Mendo

• Mm
      Dec 12, 2018
    SkillShare - no refund
    Philippines

They charged me after not giving any notice that they will and now they replied "will get back to you soon" which doesn't provide me any solutions.
    I don't know how else to reach out to them except via email - clearly they just send out templates.

• Gr
      Apr 21, 2019
    SkillShare - Refund and no customer service
    #2 Pres Laurel Street. Lifehomes Subdivision Rosario
    Philippines

Check my activity and i never fi ish not a single one video because the app your app is not working. I canceled the subscription and deactivate but i was still charge $99 i need refund also no customer service is getting back to me

• Ka
      May 11, 2019
    SkillShare - SkillShare Subscription

Dear @skillshare I have contacted you for a refund re: an unauthorized charge. Apparently, you charged my bank account even if I have canceled my subscription and it was not me who used your service. THIS IS JUST SO HORRIFYING (when I need to pay hospital bills).