Sitesolutions.com / They do a great sales game but can't follow it up

I am a small business owner that wanted a search engine optimization company to bring our company higher on search engines. I did my research and chose Site Solutions.com. They did a great job selling. I was to recieve a report on meta tags and ways that I can help optimize our website. They were to submit our website to 8, 000 search engines monthly for a monthly fee. On July 1st, 2010 the money for the report was taken out of our account. The salesman told me and a receipt was emailed telling me the report would be emailed to me with in 7 to 10 business days. It is July 28th and still have not received the report. I lost confidence that they will do what they say they will do. Who knows. They could have sent me a reciept each month and did not do anything--how would I know?

I called them and they told me there are no refunds for the report which I did not get. I wrote a letter cancelling my service and put in a dispute claim with my credit card company. In my opinion: They do a great sales game but can't follow it up.

Comments

• Es
      3rd of Aug, 2011
    Sitesolutions.com - Just stay away from them
    Sitesolutions.com
    sitesolutions.com

Absolutely a scam folks!! I can type a freaking 10 page review on what these guys DON'T do and LIE about. Just stay away from them. Evil, evil, evil.

• Sl
      4th of Aug, 2011

At SiteSolutions we have worked with over Two Million websites in 16 years. During that time, due to the services we provide, countless numbers of websites have improved their overall positioning within the search engines. Many of our customers have several hundred keywords on page one in the organic section of Google that match exactly what they are selling or providing.

However, even with that successful track record, and with our goal of trying to have 100% customer satisfaction, the reality is that when working with over Two Million websites, it seems to be impossible to have a 100% perfect score. Think of it in your own business - do you think you could have zero complaints if you have over two million customers or users over a 16 year period? Not even a single complaint? Probably not.

We are sorry that anyone would feel that we had not meet their expectation. We would like to never have a dissatisfied or upset customer. But when looking at our company, we would ask that you keep in mind the vast numbers of satisfied users involved. Instead of focusing in on having less than 10 complaints, we would ask that you consider that this also means that we have over Two Million Satisfied Customers.

Thank you for taking time to read this response.

• Sl
      7th of Aug, 2011

SiteSolutions.Com Has Over Two Million Satisfied Users In 16 Years
    That's worth repeating... Over TWO MILLION Satisfied Users.

During our 16 years of SEO, we have been instrumental in helping a vast number of website owners improve their overall search engine positioning, thereby increasing
    their overall business opportunities. Many of our users have hundreds of their keywords on page one in the organic section of Google that match exactly what they are selling or providing.

Even with that successful track record, the reality is that when providing some sort of service to over Two Million different websites, it seems that no matter how hard you try, a 100% perfect score in customer satisfaction is an impossibility.

You are probably a business owner or manager. So I ask for just a moment that you put this scenario in your own business. Over the years that you have been business, have you "ever" had a dissatisfied customer? Even if you have had just one, take your volume of customers or users, and expand that to over Two Million. Can you see that no matter how hard you would have tried - no matter how good your intentions - that it is impossible to work with that many people and not have a dissatisfied customer.

At SiteSolutions, we're no different than you. Out of over two million applications of our service, 100% satisfaction seems to be impossible.

The point is this;
    1) Yes, it is true that we have had a very small number of complaints. We do not deny that. However...
    2) Please don't forget or discount the fact that we also have OVER "TWO MILLION SATISFIED USERS."

We are sorry that anyone would ever feel that we had not fully met their expectations. We would like to have satisfied 100% of our Two Million plus users. To that goal, we shall continue to strive to provide a proven, successful service at a very reasonable price.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of responding.

(Please note that in researching a complaint, that there are many companies that use the words "SiteSolutions" or "Site Solutions" within their company name, website address, or their product or service name. Therefore please be certain that another firm’s actions are not being incorrectly attributed to us. Thank you.)

21st of Aug, 2013

To anyone researching this company. This complaint is repeated in several places around 2011. One thing my research has shown is that whoever/whomever is complaining, really has it out for this provider. I'm doing research for a client - looking at the pattern of complaints, and I do see a pattern. Some repeat and not all at one time. I suspect some sockpuppetry - maybe a competing SEO company? Hard to say. But look up the Better Business Bureau rating - they look clean to me so far... Good luck.