[Resolved] SimplyOz.com / Simply Australian / stale food

Mason, OH, United States

Don't know what to say, honestly. I'm simply disappointed with what I got from them.
Usually, there's nothing to complain about, I would even call them my favorite one, but I can't.
Last time they sent me a stale food. You just can't imagine how disgusting it smelled and looked. Like if I ordered it 4-5 months ago, even though it's been over one week. Very disappointed with you, guys.

• Resolution statement

• Steve Tranter should contact us directly at [protected]@simplyoz.com or at 1-800-766-7800 and complain to us directly. We do not have any orders on file from anyone named Steve Tranter, so we can't look into the issue with any specifics. As such, we are being publicly smeared, with no way of addressing this complaint in a constructive manner. Cheers, Simply Australian, Inc.

• Phone Number Correction: 1-513-766-7800