simba chips / old

1 South Africa Review updated:

Good day
Just to inform you guys, i love your mexican chilli chips and almost buy every day one packet. Maybe it was just my misfortune but for 3 days in a row I bought chips at Shoprite nearest to our work and it was sooo old, I had to through each packet away.
Expiry date is 26 May 2013 with code 15:23 036 P03100 on the one packet that I kept today, so I just think you should start looking at this problem. I was not so happy to receive 3 days in a row old chips.
Mrs E Erasmus
Eastern Cape Province
Port Elizabeth
[protected]

Ee
Apr 16, 2013

Comments

15th of Oct, 2013

bought a packet of simba salt and vinegar flavoured potato chips i found dead ants inside the packet. this is unacceptable its not healthy .

• Ga
      15th of Oct, 2013

Maybe you can get them to reimburse you for the dead ants or replace them with living ants.

• Ni
      26th of Oct, 2013

Hi. Had also bought several packets of simba 125g assorted from pick n pay oakfields in benoni. this is now unacceptable that's happening. Why must we always just accept either getting either poor service or poor products. These chips were stale and some were burnt. I even checked maybe its expired. Wasn't but it sure seemed like that. Pls rectify and also how will this be resolved! Nish

• Lo
      16th of May, 2014

Every single packet of SIMBA chips that I have RECENTLY purchased were extremely tasteless!!! What the hell am I paying for?
    Completely and utterly DISGUSTED!!! I will not be supporting SIMBA anymore and I will most definitely be spreading the word of these horrible chips!

15th of Apr, 2015
    simba chips - stale chips
    Individual
    Durban
    South Africa

I Purchased a packet of Salt and Vinegar Simba chips and it was stale. the best before date is 10 May 2015.

22nd of Dec, 2015

When is the mexican chilli chips goin to taste of mexican chilli or is it going to be tasteless forever.for the past 10years or so mexican chillie has none of the seasoning it supposed to have.this is the ONE spicy flavour so whats the point if u cant deliver on the spicy it might as well be plain chips.very very frustrating and dissapointing!!!