Shop & Shipitems were not entered to my account

I ordered 10 packages from Ali Express to my Japan SNS account and all were delivered from 1st till 9th May 2017. Packages containing electronic parts and devices. Till this time packages were not entered to my Japan SNS account. The country has annual anniversary leave, Golden Week, or is known as GW leave. The Shop and Ship website mentioned that their office in Japan will resume their work after the 10th of May 2017. I sent an e-mail to [protected]@shopandship.com explaining all this and I included screenshots of all shipments with their tracking information to given e-mail. The Senior Customer Service, Ms Hyam Abed, replied and told me that she will check. I went to our office in Abu Hamour in Qatar and I met her but she told me no single information about this matter. I contacted the customer service in Ali Express and they confirmed that all packages were delivered to the given address (Japan SNS account). I believe those shipments were lost or stolen during the GW Holiday in Japan. So how can I get compensated for all these missed shipments?? I need your help because really I got stuck up to hear .

Mohamed Aboushakra
DOH 19051

May 16, 2017

Comments

• Al
      May 28, 2018

Dear Mohamed, I have had the exact same problem. Did you finally get your package? Alexander