Shab Kerendian / Unfair Illegal Conduct

1 11755 Wilshire Blvd., 15th FloorLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 310-914-4143

We Had an Agreement for him to take care of a law suit .it was to be $7500 inmoney and $2500 in Google Ads. because I do google Ads. his ads were estimated at $3200 and we started he was so impressed he asked me to do $2000 more for his other business.he paid me with paypal.$1000 down and $1000 in 30 days for a new 90 day contract. after 30 days passed i asked for the 2nd payment and he did not have any money and he started complaining.

he agreed that these cantracts are NONREFUNDABLE. my contracts are nonrefundable bcause once clients in google click to your site then its over you can not ask for refund from google.

This stupid lawyer knew that, so he called paypal and lied saying i did not deliver so it caused paypal to suspend my account.

in regards to the law suit he absoulotily lied to us and he got $6500 cash from my friend .then stopped and demanded more money

HE IS A CROOK AND I CAN PROVE IT

Dr julian
los angeles, California
U.S.A.

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Jun, 2009

This person was not the client, and the client was satisfied with the work. The work was done according to a written agreement that was honored. This person is making statements that are not true. He made promises to do advertisement, but he failed to do it as agreed.

4th of Jun, 2009

$3200 in advertising was offered as part of this lawyers agreement I was part of the agreement and I filed this report on behalf of his client who is my best friend and he is not satisfied otherwise Kerendian would not have in such a mess he is.
    HE IS A crook and i can prove it