SFL Nutrition / Can't get through to cancel future orders

Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

I ordered Colon xR free trial on 15 Nov 2008. They sent me an email on 25 Nov 2008 saying they had just shipped the order. I received the order on 1 Dec and then found out this company is a scam. I have tried dozens of phone numbers to try to cancel receiving any future shipments of the product. All lines either go dead or I am on hold for 20 or more minutes and then get disconnected. The name that was charged on my credit card is T cleanse. I did a search online to see if I could find a phone number and still no luck. I sent an email to support@sflnutrition.com today 3 Dec to cancel any future shipments. I only have 5 more days until the 14 day free trial expires. Has anyone else been charged by T cleanse. The email I received was from ebizprogram.com
Also, when I try to get to the Colon xR free trial, it is now called Colon Clean system. I guess they just keep coming up with new names as people find out this is a fraud.
Ni

Comments

La
  3rd of Dec, 2008
oh my god that is so true about colon xr i am trying to cancel and the same thing happen to me. i was on hold for 42 min. and then got disconnected. i want to cancel this because it is a scam. im trying to cancel but if they charge me i am going to contact my bank and tell them this is a fraud. and they will reverse the charge. if you found a new # please email it to me lateefahsalaam@yahoo.com
Ne
  4th of Dec, 2008
I ordered total cleanse and and acaci berry. I have received the total cleanse but like u I am unable to get thru to cancel the future shipments. I have not receive anything from acaci, but have had a withdrawal from my account for 29.95 from a fit company. I did get them and they returned my money. The acaci berry people call me but when I try to talk to them about cancelling future orders they hang up. I have been unable to send an email to "Support@sflnutrition.com". I am cancelling my debit card because there is no way to know what company name they might use for a withdrawal. I am also reporting this to the attorney general in my state.
I may not be the smartest person in the world, but why is google still promoting these ads? When I googled "Support @sflnutrition" and found these comments, there are still ads promoting these companies. Where do we complain?
Jb
  4th of Dec, 2008
I also ordered the free trials for total cleanse (aka colon rx) and acai-aslim. I was charged $80 by acai-aslim, I called to inquire and was told that if they did not hear from me in 14days they would automatically charge me the full amount. Apparently this was indicated in the terms and regulations - which is my fault for not recognizing and am willing to pay for my ignorance. I also learned they automatically charge $40 each month unless you call and cancle - which I did. I'm hoping they do not charge me again, however I did notify my credit card company. I have been charged only $6 for the colon rx, however I'm sure that is likely to change soon. I have notified my credit card company as well, and will dispute the transaction when it applies to my account, as I, too, am unable to contact this company. Thank you all for your comments and Good Luck!
Ge
  4th of Dec, 2008
I fell prey to this scam too but finally got through to someone to cancel my Colon XR order on the following number: 786-554-2446. Try this - good luck!
Ki
  9th of Jan, 2009

Sfl Nutrician / Colon Xr - Refund
SFL Nutrition,LLC
Evansville
Indiana
Phone: 931-551-5633

First of all, It is not a free trial offer!!! They failed to mention to me that my account would be charged $78.84. I was standing at the pharmacy with a very sick infant, and could not get her medicine. Well long behold they took that money out of my account. Then I tried to call the number listed on the product and there was no answer!!! So now I am stuck with a product that does not work, and a very sick little girl.
Lo
  7th of Feb, 2009
I have had the same problem when ordering this product. I did the online free trial and was not aware of the future charges. As soon as I tried to make the purchase I received a call from my credit card company telling me that there were a lot of complaints. I did not take this into consideration before I made the order. I wish that I would have now. I made the oder and waited in the mail. After getting this product, I looked at the fine print to find out that there would be future charges if I did not cancel the product. I tried to call the 888 number and do the online chat for customer service. None of this worked. All that happened was the same thing that happened above. Was on hold for 45 minutes and then disconnected. The future calls were just dead after about a few seconds. I think that this is a scam. I usually look at the complaint website before i make a purchase online. I didn't think anything of it because it was only 6 bucks. But, I know now not to make this mistake again. I tried the other number that was mentioned above as well with the same result. I do not know where to go with this issue. I had to cancel my credit card to keep from receiving any future charges. This is the only way that I knew to get rid of this thing.

SFL Nutrition Logo SFL Nutrition